Maccamoo's Twist on LA's Flux - Tent Grow

Ph is good ccd.
I think the new growth on her is looking better. The ph was untested for first 14 days and I think my taps at 7
Maybe it was the early watering that the plant didn't like

And la there is less air flow at that side of tent but I'd of still said there is plenty of airflow there.

So....... The training begins :)

DSC_006620.JPG
DSC_006822.JPG
DSC_006719.JPG
DSC_007022.JPG

Thanks guys.
Jaga I really have no idea. It's not been overwintered.
The ph is good. Not been over fed like litterely hhad minute doses of bio buzz gear. That stuff is organic and not a strong range. The temps in tent are best iv ever had plus the airflow great. No bugs either. But still the back two look very unhappy And rurunted. I'm guessing it's a very stable strain too been around a while from barney's farm.
My tent is smellsmelly as he'll already but the carbon filters great can't smell anything until ur in my tent really happy with it
Temps 74-78 lights on 64-68 lights off

Hey LA it's my fault mate I should of already sorted that out for u. Il have a look about

Jaga I'm sorry for worrying u mate.
I'm fine as is the garden. Well I'm in better condition than home of the garden lol just not realy going to plan at the momen. Iv got a scrog screen over all plants as use no and everything's tied down to the screen as I like it. Front two plants are good. Back to are shit. Slow growth and unheunhealthy. And it's hard for me to do out about it cos there trained into the screen can't really flush or anything. Everything environmentaly is spot on so I'm just hoping they pull right soon

Jaga and LA thanks for the advice guys.
I decided to weather the storm. Continued doin as I was and it would appear I won the battle. Below is a pik from just now and all new growth is healthy. I flipped to 12/12 about 10 days ago too. Not advisable will plants not in peak health I no but my screens filling nicely

DSC_018412.JPG

:bravo:Macca. We might put the net over our Micro-Scrog plant today.

Back
Top Bottom