Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

I know one thing guys, I've been shorting my girl in the transplant Drench. I realized the other day that I have only been giving them 1/4 each time. Meaning each and every time they got water and a Drench with tea. So what do I do? Do I heavy Drench with 2 oz next Drench or do I just give 1oz? Any and all thoughts welcome but only one response will be followed .
You're plants look nice and healthy. I'd just go with the standard amount. There are others far more knowledgeable with the kit than I am though. They may have better advice.

Looking great in here.

Thanks bud! I was thinking if I at least gave them 1 oz on the next feed with tea I could get a good growth spurt on the new tops. I've been topping once a week and it's gonna be insane!!! I can't wait lol

Just for fun, here are some pics of Congo babies and Banghzi Haze.

420-magazine-mobile2057315702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1345214722.jpg

420-magazine-mobile284158816.jpg

Great morning to ya '7'....hope your weekend is groovin my friend! Ya with the Transplant, just stick with Doc's amounts OK, don't go giving twice as much, your girls look great and that's what your/we're after , great looking plants! Have an awesome day bud!:high-five::Namaste:

Well that's the thing Doog. It's not like I'm giving more. It's giving what they can take, right? So they been given what doc said people like to give when just watering, but also the same amount during Drench. Now that I haven't given them a larger amount during Drench and they've done well, grown strong and taken the stress I've put them through like champs, I think they can be rewarded with a higher does of nutrients. Am I incorrect to think this way after a few of my high brix bros. I don't want to confuse myself. I'm also not going to go over Doc recommended doses either.

Well that's the thing Doog. It's not like I'm giving more. It's giving what they can take, right? So they been given what doc said people like to give when just watering, but also the same amount during Drench. Now that I haven't given them a larger amount during Drench and they've done well, grown strong and taken the stress I've put them through like champs, I think they can be rewarded with a higher does of nutrients. Am I incorrect to think this way after a few of my high brix bros. I don't want to confuse myself. I'm also not going to go over Doc recommended doses either.

Now that you figured out the 'amounts' your golden. The next time they get a "Drench" give the full amount OK...no need to give any more ...but give them a full 'Drench' when they're due. They have been doing so well with 1/4 strength 'Drenches ' cuz our/Doc's soil is so well balanced and has a lot of goodies in it , and is NOT dependent on the Drenches as much as some of us think OK. Remember, my girls haven't even got a Drench of any kind yet...that's cuz the DBHBB soil is complete and only needs help after the plants have been 'drawing' from it for a while. Know what i mean bud! Your girls look really good and please , just keep following directions OK! Your girls are going to reward you for it ..."LARGE" OK! have an awesome Sunday my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Ok, so would you recommend just a 1/2 oz or a full oz of trans. That's my concern. The directions give us a choice. Between 1/2 oz to 2oz. There's where I get concerned. Today is a feeding day. They are good an dry, but really it's a water day so I'll stay on schedule and water feed but next time I'll want I know how much to feed properly.

Ok, so would you recommend just a 1/2 oz or a full oz of trans. That's my concern. The directions give us a choice. Between 1/2 oz to 2oz. There's where I get concerned. Today is a feeding day. They are good an dry, but really it's a water day so I'll stay on schedule and water feed but next time I'll want I know how much to feed properly.

I would go with an ounce...not the 'big' , heavy dose of two though OK,...one ounce is lots, especially since your girls are still smallish OK. That heavy feed of 2 is for large plants that have been drawing from the same soil for an extended time ...got it. Cheers eh!

You will have a hard time hurting them with transplant. Look at the super drench amounts..you give each plant 48 mils plus 2 mils tea in a gallon of water to each plant. That's a ton of transplant and the flowering girls love it. I wouldn't try to play catch up like Duggs said, just give what you normally would have if you were following the directions. As far as how much....in veg you don't need to hit them on the heavy end. You've done well at a 1/4 strength.
I just realized I've been under drenching as well and it doesn't seem to have hurt anything, I just excited to know it could get even better. I've always waited at least 7 days to do a full drench. Doc says he can go up to 2 drenches a week strain depending. Drench....1/4 trans water or plain water........drench or another trans water......drench if you didn't drench last. This is for flower not veg.

That's good info. I think now that the canopy is filled. I'm going to wait for it to grow upwards now. I gave them there 2nd water. Next week is the strand Drench and they'll get 1 oz and 2ml of tea. I'll wait about 7 days depending on dryness of course before I feed. Here I'm hoping to really see some growth. I'd really like to flip to flower before day 100 veg but I'm not in a rush for perfection

That's good info. I think now that the canopy is filled. I'm going to wait for it to grow upwards now. I gave them there 2nd water. Next week is the strand Drench and they'll get 1 oz and 2ml of tea. I'll wait about 7 days depending on dryness of course before I feed. Here I'm hoping to really see some growth. I'd really like to flip to flower before day 100 veg but I'm not in a rush for perfection

Yes,...you mean, Trans Drench , right?:) If so, then yes , your on track bud. I like to start 'bloom' with a Trans Drench w/Tea too, then just follow it with Water, water/1/4 Trans, GE Drench with /Tea,...repeat , repeat! Works, every single time. remember '7' , your seeing the vet. 'kit' users manipulate the directions a lil, with great success. That's cuz , it's all about 'reading ' the leaves and the o/l health ,and or Brix levels . Sometimes a plant , or strain will act differently , than say , your last crop ...and you wonder WTF is going on...well, after many of those times, you get a feel for 'reading' the leaves and plant posture and color. A lot of indicators as to what might causing a particular problem. Timing of the CD is a great example of that. Doc had originally said to give the CD at a specific time , but over time some vet members have reversed that and completely changed things up....but,...to a fantastic end as usual. So i guess what i'm tryin to say is , there is an awe full lot of 'lee way' with Doc's kit liquids, but before you try and experiment , you should have a base of knowledge , and that means some hands on experience. Hope i haven't rambled too much '7'. Gonna go watch the game now...cheers eh!:high-five:

Not at all Duggan, that was a great read!! And yes I did mean a Trans Drench. Yes I do agree and will continue to follow the directions as I have been. I think I'm beginning the to understand what you mean but I know I won't really get a grasp of it for quite some time. I'll have some fun until then ...

It's been so long!! lol but I've been here, just waiting. My plants are not really getting any taller. But I think flip maybe tonight or tomorrow. I fed them GE and was wondering if I should flip now or wait until the trans feeding? My man will chimnin once he see this. I'm not busy so I'll send pics what am I talking about, today is super busy lol. Talk soon, talk to me folks ....

Top of the day to ya '7'. Yes , if you like the size of them , then let er 'flip' bud! That screen 's just gonna get in the way...IMO! Once they get thru it , your hands will be tied , as far as moving them , caring for them etc. Since this is your first grow , I would go with some 'stakes' , but only if they need the support OK! They will need two more prunings and some TLC before your all done with them . As far as what Drench to give them, they will be fine with the NEXT Drench a Trans OK!
Cheers and have a great day '7'.

Back
Top Bottom