Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Table

Re: Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Ta

Both sides look very equal in bud production! I know there is plenty of time to go. Do you see any diffences so far? Great Job!! :thumb:

Re: Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Ta

first off awesome looking grow i was extremely close to pulling the trigger on 4x 126w from advanced but instead went w/ an air cooled lumatek 600 mh/hps setup for a 1/4 of the cost...this being my first grow I wanted to go with a tried and true setup...

I'm still EXTREMELY interested in leds but it would take me 5 years of perpetual growing replacing the bulbs every other grow to break even on the cost

thanks for doing this!

It would probably take you far less time to pay for it if you factor in the electricity costs including the cost to control heat. As well, your heat signature will be lower and stealthier for security reasons.

Hey whats up Magic, Just went through your journal and I found myself staring at your pics for awhile. xD Seriously, seeing the different lights next to each other like that is very eye catching.:thumb:

It might have been because I was mildly medicated but they are still awesome none the less. Hope you don't mind me lurking around from here on out.

Just went through your journal and I found myself staring at your pics for awhile.

It's easy to get lost in the colors...

You're a "Master" MB! No doubt about that! :thumb:

Looking forward to more progress shots as you get them! :)

Beautiful!:adore: I can't take anymore...please keep em growing those pretty ladies:thumb:

Thanks again for the gal frozen jugs idea, that has cool air flowing in the tent via an outside fan blowing directly into 10"x6" rectangle...I've also installed another 4"inline exhaust to help expel hot air along with my filter fan combo, this with a 6" clip on inside blowing onto the bulb helps move that air around so my babies are constantly in a cool 81-82 breeze with a 55%humidity. I think they should be just fine. Sorry for a lil detail but alot of folks find helpful info as I do within these GREAT journals. Thanks again, and did I tell you how sweet your ladies look:tokin:

Really interested to see what you pull off this Advanced 200w in terms of weight. They seem nice but good lord are they expensive.

beans, i'll bet this goes down as an all-time favorite, usefull, journal that growers will be reading for a long time.

Beautiful!:adore: I can't take anymore...please keep em growing those pretty ladies:thumb:

Thanks again for the gal frozen jugs idea, that has cool air flowing in the tent via an outside fan blowing directly into 10"x6" rectangle...I've also installed another 4"inline exhaust to help expel hot air along with my filter fan combo, this with a 6" clip on inside blowing onto the bulb helps move that air around so my babies are constantly in a cool 81-82 breeze with a 55%humidity. I think they should be just fine. Sorry for a lil detail but alot of folks find helpful info as I do within these GREAT journals. Thanks again, and did I tell you how sweet your ladies look:tokin:

off topic but how much temp drop did you see with the frozen jugs?

do you have journal i can follow?

day_40_0102.jpg
day_40_0092.jpg
day_40_0082.jpg
day_40_0072.jpg
day_40_0061.jpg
day_40_0051.jpg
day_40_0041.jpg
day_40_0031.jpg
day_40_0022.jpg
day_40_0011.jpg

Glad to be back on, I missed it here!

Subscribed. Definitely looking at getting some of these Advanced LED for my setup.

That was day 40

Ok that kinda sucks i wrote a couple paragraphs and they didnt even come up on the post. Well, ~~~UPDATE~~~

I was gone for awhile because of a new job. Im working 3 jobs and growing my lafies so not much time. Ive noticed that the LEDs are getting bigger in visual size. I expected them to perform but im still very surprised.

Welcome thatoneguyy, sirussirus, heisenberg and godspeed and thanks for the support. Special thanks to godspeed for the reps.

glad to hear the jugs are helping, voltron. And as sirusirus said, if you have a journal, please do share the link. If not, consider starting one. We love journals here lol.

Hang on folks, were nearing the end of this ride!!!

I am totally impressed with the results. Even with an advantage in power to the HPS the LED's are looking just as good.

I hope you do a smoke report and a weight comparison from each side. I wonder if there is a difference in taste between an LED and HID? I have heard that there is. I thought it to be bull @#$! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom