Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

I put a shade cloth on my greenhouse today that took approximately 40% of the sunlight off.. it was 107* and it really needed it. I am using 7 gallon pots and think I will be bending the top of the plant down to train it and see if I can avoid topping any of the plants. This is my first grow and it has been a very positive experience. Finding a good balance is a lot of work but they are THRIVING! I really appreciate the help and advice and will be posting soon! Take a few pics of those ladies and I will send pics of my little ones in a bit!

Watch the temps and make sure the decrease in sunlight is worth the heat loss. I just was in mine and it was 98F...everybody looked fine except for a 1 out of 10 clones!

If it is your first grow (as it is mine) consider experimenting with both training one and topping...I topped my WWP and trained my NLA first time, now on this second NLA grow I topped them.

Watch the temps and make sure the decrease in sunlight is worth the heat loss. I just was in mine and it was 98F...everybody looked fine except for a 1 out of 10 clones!

If it is your first grow (as it is mine) consider experimenting with both training one and topping...I topped my WWP and trained my NLA first time, now on this second NLA grow I topped them.

Not a bad idea... I think that would be worth experimenting with. All the plants look great so it has not been an issue YET.. better safe than sorry! Pics to come. ...

Not a bad idea... I think that would be worth experimenting with. All the plants look great so it has not been an issue YET.. better safe than sorry! Pics to come. ...

Check em out Blew. ..
420-magazine-mobile879009006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1781824594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile949046080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2024002244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1276591008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile735242766.jpg

The last one is a Three Leafer... not sure what to think? Lol.

Well, here we are at Day 100 on the Northern Lights Auto and this might be the last photos before I harvest her. The trichomes have all gone milky and the pistils are about 50% brown, so I'll keep an eye on her and see how quickly she ripens in the coming week. Overall, very pleased with the product and ultimate process. She smells amazing!

Planting these seeds on Feb 28 when it was in the 30's outside gave me hope for what I see outside now, which is a beautiful (15 hour) sunny day. White widow is huge and I might do a follow up on her summer progresses.

IMG_89698.jpg
IMG_89709.jpg
IMG_89736.jpg
IMG_89746.jpg
IMG_89758.jpg
IMG_89767.jpg
IMG_89777.jpg

Well, here we are at Day 100 on the Northern Lights Auto and this might be the last photos before I harvest her. The trichomes have all gone milky and the pistils are about 50% brown, so I'll keep an eye on her and see how quickly she ripens in the coming week. Overall, very pleased with the process and ultimate process. She smells amazing!

Planting these seeds on Feb 28 when it was in the 30's outside gave me hope for what I see outside now, which is a beautiful (15 hour) sunny day. White widow is huge and I might do a follow up on her summer progresses.

IMG_89698.jpg
IMG_89709.jpg
IMG_89736.jpg
IMG_89746.jpg
IMG_89758.jpg
IMG_89767.jpg
IMG_89777.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!!! ..

Well, here we are at Day 100 on the Northern Lights Auto and this might be the last photos before I harvest her. The trichomes have all gone milky and the pistils are about 50% brown, so I'll keep an eye on her and see how quickly she ripens in the coming week. Overall, very pleased with the product and ultimate process. She smells amazing!

IMG_89698.jpg
IMG_89709.jpg
IMG_89736.jpg
IMG_89746.jpg
IMG_89758.jpg
IMG_89767.jpg
IMG_89777.jpg

I would absolutely love to know how much weight you pull from that first plant in the first picture.. ..hope mine end up budding like that! . I topped and trimmed finally two days ago. Take a look Blew and let me know if it looks about right... please.. .
420-magazine-mobile1436786037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1460348395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1945316471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile171639228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178539982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1051759400.jpg

I would absolutely love to know how much weight you pull from that first plant in the first picture.. ..hope mine end up budding like that! . I topped and trimmed finally two days ago. Take a look Blew and let me know if it looks about right... please.. .

Those pics are all of the same plant....Northern Light Auto @100 days. First harvest for me, so I have no idea on weight approximations. I am definitely focused on the curing process and have been gaining a lot of insight here @ 420. I will be curing in a paper bag in my root cellar which is 60F @ 59% RH...should be perfect. Same place where I will be long term curing as well. I haven't smoked cannabis in almost 10 years, and I doubt I will be able to utilize the majority of my crop(s). But I love to grow and I have several more on line....

Btw, your plants are looking nice.

Those pics are all of the same plant....Northern Light Auto @100 days. First harvest for me, so I have no idea on weight approximations. I am definitely focused on the curing process and have been gaining a lot of insight here @ 420. I will be curing in a paper bag in my root cellar which is 60F @ 59% RH...should be perfect. Same place where I will be long term curing as well. I haven't smoked cannabis in almost 10 years, and I doubt I will be able to utilize the majority of my crop(s). But I love to grow and I have several more on line....

Btw, your plants are looking nice.

Thanks Blew. .

Ok, here is a quick update on several varieties I have going on several different timelines.

Northern Lights Auto (CKS) on day 105. She smells as good as she looks and still throwing some white pistils with trichs mostly milky:

IMG_89914.jpg
IMG_89895.jpg
IMG_89886.jpg
IMG_89866.jpg
IMG_89925.jpg

White Widow Photo (CKS) day 105. She is huge and healthy and I keep looking at the roof of the greenhouse and wonder where she will be come September. She has been topped twice and I am glad I constrained her to a 20-gallon pot. I see a lot of rulers used for scale, but figured a full size broom provides a better reality:

IMG_89846.jpg
IMG_89994.jpg

Northern Lights Auto (CKS) Day 55 (2x) Both have been topped and are in 7 gallons for the full ride.

IMG_89983.jpg
IMG_89973.jpg

Others on the way: CB Dutch Treat and CB Dream and some younger White Widow Photos (all from CKS).

IMG_89964.jpg

Ok, here is a quick update on several varieties I have going on several different timelines.

Northern Lights Auto (CKS) on day 105. She smells as good as she looks and still throwing some white pistils with trichs mostly milky:

IMG_89914.jpg
IMG_89895.jpg
IMG_89886.jpg
IMG_89866.jpg
IMG_89925.jpg

White Widow Photo (CKS) day 105. She is huge and healthy and I keep looking at the roof of the greenhouse and wonder where she will be come September. She has been topped twice and I am glad I constrained her to a 20-gallon pot. I see a lot of rulers used for scale, but figured a full size broom provides a better reality:

IMG_89846.jpg
IMG_89994.jpg

Northern Lights Auto (CKS) Day 55 (2x) Both have been topped and are in 7 gallons for the full ride.

IMG_89983.jpg
IMG_89973.jpg

Others on the way: CB Dutch Treat and CB Dream and some later White Widow Photos (all from CKS).

IMG_89964.jpg

They look NICE!!!! Looks like a hell of a set up Blew. I was wondering if that was an auto. I am fighting the "heat" battle with my small 6*8*6.4 greenhouse and starting to win.. . 90* temps the next few days and trying to cool them down. I have a 20 inch fan down low and a 6 inch exhaust fan. They really seem to be great in the 90,s I just want to stay away from 100* plus... .
420-magazine-mobile463268963.jpg

Back
Top Bottom