Mars FC3000 And Mystery Gifts For 2022

#marshydrofc3000giveaway
Critical Kush 41 days in flower.

589DA2AA-1103-4543-B5FF-EC0E21C58F4C.jpeg

FYI

Chinese New Year is right around the corner.

Little Year - 8 days
Preparation for the New Year begins on January 24th 2022 and last until New years Eve.

Spring Festival - 11Days
Chinese New Year officially begins on February 1st, 2022 and ends on February 11th.

And let us not forget Lantern Festival -4days
Preparations begin the 12th and the Lantern Festival is held on February 15th.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

edit: @Mars Hydro please correct me if I am wrong.

omg look at that tent full !!!!!!
I can't get in there and I'm a small fry. Not even crawling room lol those side zips aren't even doing me much at this point. Idk how I smooshed them in there Jacky!

I can't get in there and I'm a small fry. Not even crawling room lol those side zips aren't even doing me much at this point. Idk how I smooshed them in there Jacky!
They look killer your doin one amazing job there !!!! I love a packed tent !!!

They look killer your doin one amazing job there !!!! I love a packed tent !!!
Thank you Jacky!!! I love one, too! Haven't had it quite this packed yet since I'm usually heavy on the autos!
Wow. Just wow. Your really good at this!
You guys know I needed a pick me up or what?! Thanks CA!

Much appreciated love and + vibes you two!

Had to pull the Northern lights a week or two early. While big buds are great, the big buds are tight and very damp internally, so I fould a couple very small patches of bud rot, so I put the habeus yankus on it. Now normally I leave the fan leaves on while drying, as it slows the drying/curing process, but in this case I did a quick trim of the fan leaves to get as much water out of it as quickly as possible to keep rot at bay. #marshydrofc3000giveaway.

IMG_2228.JPG

IMG_2225.JPG

#marshydrofc3000giveaway
this sad little girl scout doesn't look so good but I'm hoping she pulls through.

20220124_180000.jpg
When did she sprout? I agree with @Zephyrs , dry out that cup ASAP friend !

Back
Top Bottom