Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway 2019.06

I want a Mars tent cuz your kicking out another freebie..

BTW keep on trucking Mars.. Do enjoy you giveaways. And they are great tents compared to others I've used........

final entry for me...

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents! You want Mars Hydro Grow tents! If we were at an Oprah show we'd all be looking under our seats for everyone to get a Mars Hydro Grow tent! Alas, we are on a forum, and you now have to read my drivel... But seriously, if you need a tent, you gotta getta Mars bro!

Man, that 99% reflective diamond mylar. Flat white paint is for the weak and tin foil?!? Really...
It's also got that sweet 1680D nylon... Fact: 1680D is AKA Ballistic nylon, your medicine will be protected by "anti-flak" technology from DuPont...
And OMG that metal frame with abrasion resistant design and mechanically locked connections! Friction fit plastic corners are so weak... (see what I did there...)
Speaking of weak... Can your ebay tent hold two second graders from it's dinky light mount... Welcome to Mars baby!
Not growing weed but have a really bright fusion reactor that confuses local air traffic at night? This baby is a light safe... and there are plenty light proof ventilation ports to keep the whole thing from melting down...
Really, with double stitched and reinforced seams, built in corner protection and heavy duty zippers you are likely to be pissed off that the stupid thing doesn't wear out so you have an excuse to buy a bigger one...

However, you may be disappointed to know that despite their best intentions, Mars had one failure with the design of the tent... After spending millions of Gridcoin designing the cup holder, and despite being warned by the engineering team that it was not possible, allow me to present the conveniently re-named, "Convenient tool pouch." Okay so the photo department got lazy and didn't shoot a new image, but this completely un-shopped original from archive.org clearly shows earlier design phases proving the cup holder conspiracy... Only time will tell if the millions of Gridcoin wasted (equivalent to US$43.21) will be the proverbial "straw that broke the camels back."

tool pouch.png

(this image was 100% not altered in photoshop... and only like 5% altered in MS Paint)

Well, that was fun... I hope @SmokeSara gets a chuckle, as the random number generator certainly won't find my verbose entry amusing...

Thanks again for the contest and :goodluck: everyone!

This is my third''' I want a mars tent cuz'''' It wood have a sister and they could have competition with veg plants..........

I do want to thank Sara for throwing these give ways of a really decent product... I love the one I got from a contest. Best one I've ever had,, and I've gone thru afew over the years........

GL to all involved.

Someone's going to get a great piece of gear...........

Hey whats up growers? Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :theband:
This time we are going to give away our high quality grow tents! :green_heart:Many of you know Mars Hydro make led grow lights, but most of you still don't know that Mars Hydro also make great tents. :love:

So here is some rough description of Mars Hydro Grow tents. :eek::eek::eek:
- High reflective 1680D cloth, 99% reflect your light, increasing ppfd and help you grow even better;
- No plastic parts, all steel tube and stell cornor.
- Enough standard vents for your wire, exausted fans, tubes. etc;
- Top quality zipper, and well handworks on every details.

And how to participate? :cool:
- Time: from today to 20th June.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- Posts within 100, will pick one winner; Over 100 will pick two winner
- At least registered 420 for over 3 months.

Now Party is on, what are you still waiting for?
:party::party::party:
I want the Mars Hydro grow tent so i can expand my grow and hopefully give 420 mag some nice finished journals and information everyone can use.

Back
Top Bottom