Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway 2019.06

Best 8 months of my life so far, can only get better! :Namaste:
I miss those years... lol

They are still peaceful, somewhat!
:laugh:

I'm currently in the market to by my oldest son his first car. LoL

That's why I chuckled when I saw your post.
#relatable

I miss those years... lol

They are still peaceful, somewhat!
:laugh:

I'm currently in the market to by my oldest son his first car. LoL

That's why I chuckled when I saw your post.
#relatable
I’m far from that milestone :goodluck:

Good luck all! And we have two more days left, so if anyone wants to join, please take the chances. :D
:party::party::party:
Hey @DonkeyDick
:goof::goof::goof:

This might be directed at you buddy!
LoL

Drop them comments! Worst they can say is no! LoL

I'm currently in the market to by my oldest son his first car.

My parents once loaned me $3,000 to buy one. Reasonable interest rate, too.

They never once allowed me to go hungry, though, even when it meant they didn't get enough to eat, themselves.

Good luck all! And we have two more days left, so if anyone wants to join, please take the chances. :D

I put a link to your contest in my .SIG when it began, and was sure to post quite a bit (I post quite a bit anyway, lol, but...).

Well, Dad is (presumably) enjoying the fishing in his next stage of existence, and Mom is now so poor that I've caught her thawing out her frozen microwavable meals on the basement steps so that she could run the microwave for a shorter period of time, but she'd probably find you something to eat if you showed up looking particularly malnourished. While you're there, lol, how about mowing her lawn? Then I could tell you that you're like the brother that I never had... in front of my brother, who hasn't cut the grass there since some time back in the mid-80s.

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... then I can apply for a research grant and use the new tent/s to develop a brand new strain of cannabis genetics and we can all use it to achieve the kind of meta-communication @TorturedSoul was referring to (I think?) above. As an added bonus I put myself forward as the testee and suddenly I’m growing my own meds just like I need to and it’s all thanks to you guys :)

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... cuz... I need the cardio,,, cuz I wood have to make some space for a new grow chamber....... I couldn't con Miss J too do it,,,, or????

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... I could really use a second tent. I currently have one fairly cheap tent and it would be nice to compare and review the quality difference.

But seriously... I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz I know they are built well and I want to start growing indoors during the winter months.

Back
Top Bottom