Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

Mars Hydro

The grow tent kits contain almost all the equipments needed for indoor growing and it's an ideal option for many novice and veteran growers. :ganjamon:
Have you considered to put a grow tent kit in your room ? And What size grow tent kits do you prefer ? Well fams, you have the chance to try out one of the free Mars Hydro grow tent kits this month, since we'll pick a tester for our TS1000+2x2ft tent kits. Excited!:thumb:
Time: May 13-26th:love:
Participation rules
: :love:
1. #marshydrogrowtkit
2. @ 2 friends
3. Answer questions
(Find the answer on the specified page.)
Winner will be randomly selected by random number generator on May 27th.
Notice: :love:
No offensive words and other talks while answering the questions.
Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow kit Giveaway.png

Hey @Adora and @TwelveCoffee did you see #marshydrogrowkit give away?

Question #1: How many plants plants can be planted according to the coverage area of the ts1000?
Answer: 2-4 plants

I know these guys, @Mars Hydro are available in our regions, worth a shot. Just got one TS-1000, one more and the kit would be incredible!

Thanks for the give away!
Yup that's pretty much amazing that their giveaways are global, great for folks who aren't in the US.
And it's always nifty prices. Imagine getting a whole kit for entering some posts in a free raffle, MH is cool!

Thanks @TwelveCoffee :ciao: Good morning.
Hey @Verbalist Woohoo Mars time. :cheer:
Same deal on this one.
We will get you fixed. :thumb:
Thanks @Mars Hydro for this.
Your fantastic TS 1000 will do 2-4 plants.
Hey @CanadianStoner get in on this great opportunity.
No pic this time?
#Marshydrogrowkit thanks TC.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Thanks @TwelveCoffee :ciao: Good morning.
Hey @Verbalist Woohoo Mars time. :cheer:
Same deal on this one.
We will get you fixed. :thumb:
Thanks @Mars Hydro for this.
Your fantastic TS 1000 will do 2-4 plants.
Hey @CanadianStoner get in on this great opportunity.
No pic this time?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Don’t forget the hash tag ;) no problem Bill good morning to you how’s the ladies today?

Thanks for the invite @Bill284 & @Growings :cheer:

I'd invite @Rexer @StoneOtter

Question 1: How many plants can be planted according to the coverage area of TS1000?
Rules:

1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
Specified page link:
Q1 How many plants can be planted according to the coverage area of TS1000.png
#marshydrogrowkit

Q1 A: TS1000 has a good coverage for 2x2 area - therefore two or max four med sized plants can be flowered under TS1000. …From my own experience max two plants.
TS1000 has 350 PPF output (2.3umol/j x 150W = ~350 PPF) so the PPFD drops drastically when going out of the 1x1 area if using "regular" 18-22" distance.

- V

Thanks for the invite @Bill284 & @Growings :cheer:

I'd invite @Rexer @StoneOtter

#marshydrogrowkit

Q1 A: TS1000 has a good coverage for 2x2 area - therefore two or max four med sized plants can be flowered under TS1000. …From my own experience max two plants.
TS1000 has 350 PPF output (2.3umol/j x 150W = ~350 PPF) so the PPFD drops drastically when going out of the 1x1 area if using "regular" 18-22" distance.

- V
Thanks Verb :yahoo:

WOW you know would be a great addition, and id love as it was in my plans to start with, but if i spent that on a light it would of been another 4-6 wks before I could of got going, so just went for summits cheap so I could get growing? an get all the other bits needed to make a start, with the intention to have the ts1000 going into flower, but for me it would be amazing then at least I could got for the answer to the question, 2-4 plants it be xmas as little boy if it was me lol
# Marshydrokit @LKA Budman and @Growings

Back
Top Bottom