McBudz Journel - First grow

Yeah I sort of found my self stuck in a vicious circle.

Ate brownies
Got high
Got munchies
Ate more Brownies
Got more high
Got more munchies
Ate even more brownies
Got even more high
Got.. you guessed it even more munchies
SO had to eat more brownies

Next thing i remember is pealing my eyelids of my eyes at around noon the next day. Had some vicious munchies and ate some brownies.

See the pattern here?

So good yet so dangerous. Glad I accomplished exactly what I set out to accomplish this weekend which was absolutely nothing.

:peace:

Nice grow McBudz, you should submit that last cola shot in the nug of the month contest. Its beautiful. Any taste test reports?

Nug shots weighedin at 89 grams. ~ 3.17 oz. I imagine it will lose a few more grams of weight over the next week or so. I am curing at 22 hours in jar 2 hours on paper plates. After tomorrow it will probably be just the jars and crack the lid once in awhile.

IMG_14072.JPG

IMG_14082.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

The smoke from this plant is nice. very smooth taste not harsh at all. Leaves a chocolatey taste in your mouth after a few minutes. Burns nice too. High is perfect medium between heady and couch lock. Very relaxing, a nice place to be. Stimulates the appetite nicely. I wish I could attach some nuggets to share with you all.

Looks Wonderful....
I'd like 2 plates of that with a Pepsi to go please....

Peace :roorrip:

Nice harvest McBudz, have you tested them out? hows the high?

you laugh but i've thought about just eating one for the hell of it. Just stuff it into my cheek and suck the juices out of it for a bit. They smell so good they have to taste good too right? :)

LOL! Hell yeah! You said the leaves taste like chocolate, what's the nug taste like! YUM! ;-)

Thanks everyone. This grow was a big learning experience.

Nice harvest McBudz, have you tested them out? hows the high?

The high is great. One bowl and I'm nice and mellow for a couple of hours. taste is very smooth.

LOL! Hell yeah! You said the leaves taste like chocolate, what's the nug taste like! YUM! ;-)

Sorry never got the balls to eat one. But they smoke quite nice ;)

Back
Top Bottom