McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Hey Mc I swiped a thing from s1ing and put that in my blog. I think its better than the chart I have and at least works well with it.
very good info :)check it out.

There are leaves further from the light that aren't affected........just that one plant. All the sativas are a little lighter....but it wasn't nitrogen.....I gave em a good dose and nothing happened..........water..........that will tell me if I'm wastin my time working on it....no leaves falling off.....just slightly to moderately chlorotic. I'm picking up some Ro water today and see if they like it better than my mineral water...LL

My more sativa strains always look paler too. My White Widows just don't look quite as vigorous or robust as some of my other strains. I definitely think she is happier when it's warmer. I suspect she likes a slightly different flavor koolaid than the other ladies. I'm a fan of indicas however, so the WW just have to make due. It's not like they look bad. I can just tell they are not as happy as the others. I'm still being open minded to ALL my potential mothers, but I will admit that the WW is way down the list because she is so different from my other strains.

Anyway... where was I going with all that?

oh ya, so my WW is always a little paler. I did some experimenting to try and green her up, but I could never get her looking as good as the others. I pushed them until the others started showing a little burn and then backed off. This run I'm trying to keep my ppms below that threshold I identified last run (~1400ppm).

I've been using the WW mother to experiment a little too. I feed her differently than the other mothers. She is looking pretty good, but her brother still looks a little crappy. Based on what I've seen so far, she might be a little Ca starved, but I'm still experimenting. Since you're in soil, you could do some experimenting too. :winkyface:

:goodluck:

Yeah, but not in early flower :)
I have 4 other strains in the same tent, and none of the others do this. If i keep them well fed, they go full green for a while.

My Medi Bomb started shedding lower fan leaves immediately after flip. When they were almost all gone, she was ready to harvest. :)

Good weed Mc and family:circle-of-love:

Sorry been I've been missing. Your girls look great Buddy!:thumb:

Hey OMM, spring, hiker, and all the thumbs!, That plant has always done this and ya hiker, I do have a little leeway for experimentation. There has been an element of suspect of my water all along, and while it is neutral, it has tremendous amounts of minerals...LOL, so much I've been afraid to even check the ppms from the tap! It doesn't matter too much cuz I don't have a meter anyhow. SO, what I did this morning is I gave it a whole gallon of R/O water, it will skip the next watering of all the plants, and will be back on schedule next watering. This is the last time I will trip on this plant, it will just have to get by....LOL......but ya kushy, it's always done this and I don't expect any harm to come from this issue. Thanks for your input guys!

Sorry been I've been missing. Your girls look great Buddy!:thumb:

It's ok OMM, life takes us in different directions some days. I have been following "the story", and I find it inspirational, the human being is such a resilient thing......we can bounce back and live rich lives.....as we interpret richness....thanks for the time and effort you put into doing the story......I can imagine...........

0051145.JPG
0041196.JPG
Sorry about the crappy photo. I hope it reads for everyone. I was given this stuff by my friendly grow store owner wayyyyyyy back!, I did have good luck with the only grow i ever used it on so I decided to use it again. The stuff is supposed to feed the living organisms in the soil, so, In three gallons of R/O water I put one tablespoon of this stuff.....whatever you would call it...LOL, one tablespoon of dr earth kelp meal, in a sock. I added two tablespoons of molasses and it's bubblin for tomorrows feeding. I like to put my airstone under the sock so the air can come up through the sock and hopefully bring the bennies to life in the kelp meal and then they can chow down on the molasses until I apply the concoction.....one thing I know is that it can't hurt my plants...........every part of the plan is positive, and benign! I have noticed that when I put the airstone on the perimeter of the bucket it creates a circular current. The stuff in the bag says to stir it for up to an hour!....I'm a stoner not a tweaker....If I could stir anything for 5 minutes it would be a miracle!
0031301.JPG
006998.JPG

Haha, one of the ingredients in the stuff is equestria EPHEDRA....LOL....horsetail plant.....I hope my plants don't start tweakin....LOOLOLOLOOLLLLOLOLL:winkyface:

Good luck with the stirring lol!

How i envy this healthy clean and organized garden of yours :) Mine always end up covered in leaves dirt and cables...
See buds have grown quite a bit, hope you organic magics will help them even further :)

Good weed my friend! Hope you are well.
:)

:Rasta:

good weed and Howdy Mc and young miss loadie:)

Mornin and good weed boyz! Thanks rico! I'm not happy with em, buds should be bigger, I'm tryin ta fine tune..........I'm usin r/o water now, I also started usin the bpn 3 part organic on some plants to see if I can make it work. With only 5 weeks to go they just look a little behind to me. I did a 4 week flush last run and I'm still getting a little crackle off the mexikush, I think it may be the calmag and I'm not using it anymore on this run.....unless absolutely necessary.

It's ok OMM, life takes us in different directions some days. I have been following "the story", and I find it inspirational, the human being is such a resilient thing......we can bounce back and live rich lives.....as we interpret richness....thanks for the time and effort you put into doing the story......I can imagine...........

A big "Thank You" mcloadie.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom