Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Doc Bud

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • JamesTheGreen

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

6. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I would like to nominate JimmyCricket. He is funny as all hell and very help full. He is a great member and treats everyone with respect. He spends a good amount of time helping people with their grow issues. I do not know who could be better for my nomination at this time.

I would like to nominate JimmyCricket. He is funny as all hell and very help full. He is a great member and treats everyone with respect. He spends a good amount of time helping people with their grow issues. I do not know who could be better for my nomination at this time.

:thumb:

scratching my head and wondering why Doc Bud is always missing from the member nominations.

As much as I have learned on here, Doc has helped and inspired me the most to produce some of the best smoke around. :Namaste: No one that shows me weed shows me better than I have right now, and I credit my success to Doc.

He just doesn't answer peoples questions, he usually gives a good explanation to go along with his advice.

Doc has pushed the envelope farther and farther each grow producing better and better plants. After he perfects high brix, who knows what he'll have up his sleeve next! I hear he is working on using mental telepathy to become one with the plant and just will it to grow better, :rofl:

Some of the things he does that I have tried, 12/12 from seed, Hempys, OC+, mineralizing soil, etc. all have helped me advance my own grows.

So Doc Bud has my nomination.

I have to think about this for a while I will be back before the 13th with my nomination

Great nominations so far! I'm glad Bassman was nominated, he just put together a wonderful thread on defoliation, and is wrapping up a grow of a lifetime. Really has worked hard to help a lot of people improve their hydro techniques.

Jimmy Cricket is seemingly everywhere doing his best to help people out. :bravo:

Doc Bud is constantly teaching everyone new, better or easier (sometimes both!) ways to grow in soil. Like Hash said, the Hi Brix work he's done is fantastic and has inspired many here. Heck, it makes this hydro grower intrigued, and soil really isn't my thing!

Damn, i can tell already it'll be a tough choice!

I am happy to see doc nominated, he has made marijuana cultivation obtainable while using cruise control. His high brix grow journals made me have to give it a shot. It's honestly the easiest way I have ever grown and it gives the best results. The final product of his method is insane good, appearance, smell, taste, smoke and high are all out of this world. Thanks doc you took growing to a whole new level!!!
:passitleft:

its hard to pick, but im going with jamesthegreen, unless he won it recently thats who id like to nominate, he is a top bloke and just got some amazing results, it was hard to choose, both bassman and doc are also worthy of this title, its getting hard to pick now, x already won it in may and im not sure how long you need to leave it before been nominated again, but he also would be another candidate for motm,goldengoose7 the same, its a very close call,

its hard to pick, but im going with jamesthegreen, unless he won it recently thats who id like to nominate, he is a top bloke and just got some amazing results, it was hard to choose, both bassman and doc are also worthy of this title, its getting hard to pick now, x already won it in may and im not sure how long you need to leave it before been nominated again, but he also would be another candidate for motm,goldengoose7 the same, its a very close call,

You are so right Don! James is a very worthy nomonie! I like everyone else that was nominated too. This is going to be an interesting month for the MOTM.
:circle-of-love:

Wow thanks TG. I just noticed you nominated me :).

Kirby thanks you too (I named the Praying Mantis Kirby)
14317.JPG

BTW I couldnt find Kirby out in the garden today :(

Dont know Bassman (although who doesnt like thumping bass?). But James and DocBud are both top notch dudes and I am glad to be in good company ;)

OH HELL I thought it was a large fresh water fish.
MY BAD

Back
Top Bottom