Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Damn s1ingblade, very nice & nice of you to help out your friend.

Definitely worth the heartaches you suffered over this grow s1ing, well done sir!

I think it was Ricorico that told me to complete a journal, you have to click the report button on the end of each post to flag it for a mod to inspect.

Amazing. Just amazing man.

Thanks Peyton I appreciate ya
Damn s1ingblade, very nice & nice of you to help out your friend.
Thanks 60, I cant see doing anything but help those who need it, not always those who want it but those who need it will always get my last buck
Hello s1ingblade. I've been following along for months but kept quiet until now. Great work man! Some of the best buds I've seen on this site. Grower talent on showcase.

Thanks bright nice to meet ya

Beautiful, as always, sling. Love it.

Thanks couldn't have done it as well without your mentoring thank you

Definitely worth the heartaches you suffered over this grow s1ing, well done sir!

I think it was Ricorico that told me to complete a journal, you have to click the report button on the end of each post to flag it for a mod to inspect.

Thanks sky and ill try it makes sense.

Has anyone here seen the awesome plants in this months plant of the month :)

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

This is it

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

n the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

OK will do, thanks everyone. Follow me and the cap'n in our new competition.
the links in my signature. Hope to see you there

Already there, as well i'm sure most members are too!

Ok all of your Guys and gals, esp. you onavelzy, hiker, Ronnie, cap'n, c526, 60cal, peyton, sky, BID (rip) 420 and all the other awesome members, sorry to the ones I forgot but these pics are for you. Once again I could've never ever done it without onavelzy, thanks ona.
20+ ounces (jarred and ready to donate) from the 3 largest plants. there are pics of what came from each of the three large plants. the smallest (runt) was donated to one of my ultra low income patients whi helps when she can at a no reimbursement for costs donation. So other than the buds being a bit airy I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought, would've been better if I could've kept all the tops above the screen lol.

As for a smoke report its STRONG! enough said? lol a little fuely/gassy and a lil less couchlock than was expected, I say give it another 30 days to cure proper like and it'll lay ya out. I am sure I'd like it more then.
I consider this journal done!! I hope you all enjoyed it and feel free to follow me and the cap'n with our 2014 duke it out for a silver coin journal where we are both competing with the same everything. The link is in my Signature below.
Hey Mod can you move this one to the completed section?
Thanks again all! I'm out!!

Ah, S1ing, how do you spell relief? C-U-R-E! Congrats on getting it in. Hah, I bet if you knew 6 months ago what you know now, you woulda never turned left on the 10 for that, what, 16 hour trip? You're a good guy S1ing, best to you. As I mentioned to Light Addict, here's hoping next month the end result justifies all your efforts, for both of you. Thanks for sharing it all with us here, the ups and the downs. I doubt there's enough GG to warrant waxing but if so, let us know how that turns out too.

also, curious how the Cannatonic smoked. i know its supposed to be cbd heavy but the numbers he gave hinted at the thc side too.

Back
Top Bottom