Mike's First 2x2 LED Grow - Dutch Treat & Black Cherry Soda

I'm no expert, but yellowing at the top isn't overly normal. If she's going to yellow during flower, it would start at the bottom. Is your LED to close?

As for when she'll be ready. You will want to check the trichomes and harvest when it's at the stage you want. You're at week 5, it could be another 2-3 (or more) before you start your 2 week flush.

What are Trichomes? Trichome 101

When is the Best Time to Harvest Marijuana Buds? (For Highest Potency) | Grow Weed Easy

Thank you. And I don't think it's too close. I've had it like this for the past couple weeks. And it just starting doing this like 3 days ago.

Hmm, good point lol. Not a lot of nitrogen is needed during flower is it.

I just wonder what the hell is going on?

marijuana-nutrients-and-fertilizer-deficiency-1375-w800.jpg

Im using the same light as you too actually. This will be my forst scrog though. Yours is looking great though and im excited to see how it comes along!

Thank you!! I did not use it's full capacity. I should of topped more to get a couple more heads and fill everything up. But it is my first try too. That is for checking it out and I'll be checking your grow.

Even though its your first go at it. I think you did a pretty good job haha i cant wait to see a final yield. Im just starting out my grow right now. Once my clones root ill be able to go from there. I think im gonna have 4 plants to reduce the amount of veg time.

Even though its your first go at it. I think you did a pretty good job haha i cant wait to see a final yield. Im just starting out my grow right now. Once my clones root ill be able to go from there. I think im gonna have 4 plants to reduce the amount of veg time.

I'm very excited at how am doing. Love how those buds look in there lol. Going to water them here in a few minutes.
That's not a bad idea. Putting 4 and reducing veg. I almost added an extra plant. Good thing I didn't.

Yeah i plan to have 4 of these 2x2 spaces. So i want as little veg as i can. So that way i can have it perpetual and harvest every 1 weeks or so.

That's the kind of system I want to have as well. I made my shed outside into a room with insulation. It's about 6x6 and hope to put my 12 plants that I have outside in there to finish flowering them. Then I'll have that as a flower and my tent as a veg. Might make a smaller space in the shed for clones. I might get another tent though. A taller one. I'm also debating if I should throw in some plants to flower as soon as these are done.

So I just finished watering my plants. Wow does it smell good when a branch gets touched. So again I mixed 1 gallon and gave them half gallon each.
I mixed 1 tablespoon of big bloom, 1/4 teaspoon grow big( I did not notice I had to do this last week. Maybe that's why lack of nitrogen), and 1/2 teaspoon tiger bloom, and 1 tablespoon molasses. Got the ph level to 6.3.
Here are a few pictures of how they look.

20170809_212846.jpg
20170809_212837.jpg
20170809_212825.jpg
20170809_212758.jpg
20170809_212747.jpg
20170809_212734.jpg
20170809_212726.jpg

My plants are really starting to smell. I watered them yesterday 1 tablespoon molasses , half tsp cal mag, and ph level at 6.3

I was going to water with nutrients but she is starting to look close so I might start flushing with just water for next 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom