Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Ok, looking good now. I'm in the home stretch now. Few more H2O only feeding's and its a wrap.

Cheers

Hi millertm,

Love your outdoor setup. Ladies are looking very nice! I'm curious; how do you determine time to harvest. Trichomes, pistils, season?

Great job:bravo:

Hi millertm,

Love your outdoor setup. Ladies are looking very nice! I'm curious; how do you determine time to harvest. Trichomes, pistils, season?

Great job:bravo:
Just time, and look. Ideally 8 weeks, ~Oct 30th. But last night lows in tent were 39°F, thats cold. GH still hitts 100 °F for a day high. 60° temp swing is definitely not a ideal thing. I'm stuck since I've still been feeding, I'm not pushing N, for a few feedings so bitter taste should be absent if I need to cut or they freeze to death. 2 to 3 weeks of H20 and I'll be ready for best results.

Cheers

Easy, it's outdoor and small. But thanks.

Cheers
Dude it all comes down to the finish, your plants have momentum right now to Sprint to the finish everything where I'm at has slowed to a walk.

Edit: And for those night time temps try a like an Edenair/quartz bulb heater they draw a ton of watts for what they are but won't burn anything down or create condensation.

Duddee I got your mess... Right now I don't have anything to cut up... I do and will have an extra Pup. I just took 6 cuts the other day and threw the mother in flower.... All the others I have are just spouts and not big enough to cut.. They should be rooted in a week and your welcome to 1 or 2 of them. I only want one to keep the strain alive and I promised another to Lazyfish. I have afew that are growing to take cuts off of,,, but that will be almost a month before they are ready. Like said your welcome to acouple of the pups as soon as they root....
Greenouse is looking great. I wish I could use mine,, but you hve my problem.. I don't get alot of sun period,, let alone when I lose half of it to the evergreen bushes...... Let me know if you want these,, they'll be here for acouple weeks..

Keepem Green

Your right, its slowed down fast. But 90°+ day temps in GH are allowing buds to swell. I'm shooting for a Halloween harvest.

Cheers,

Honestly it looks like you have a few weeks left with all those white pistils. As long as you go by what your trichs tell you then it's all good. Finished pulling my Chocolate Hashberry today. Can't wait to try her.

chb21.JPG

Honestly it looks like you have a few weeks left with all those white pistils. As long as you go by what your trichs tell you then it's all good. Finished pulling my Chocolate Hashberry today. Can't wait to try her.

chb21.JPG
Thanks, Halloween would be ~8 weeks, chocolate chunk and black are 60 day flowers (by breeder). Some of my plants at front of GH have colored pistols while, some back plants are pushing white. Its odd. At least temps have taken out any new mite attacks. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Watered today, starting the flush. Few shots. I'll take a nice spread tomorrow after today's action takes effect.

Cheers

Crap, forgot to add pictures.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Hi millertm,

Do you mean 39 degrees outside temp? Do you have any heatsinks in the GH to soak up heat in daytime? That would help.

It'll be 39 degrees here tues night. I still have 2 plants outside I'm hoping to finish. Battling moist budrot conditions, now.

Hope your ladies get to finish for you.

Ha, crazy, my tent saw 35°F last night. But plants are dry. No dew point inside tent. Just a few more weeks.

Cheers,

They take long, don't they? But you're slightly more north, which affects flowering time.

They take long, don't they? But you're slightly more north, which affects flowering time.
I know, I'm also over the 48th parallel. No sure if that matters. We have rain focasted next few days. Its odd that my plants are not turning purple. I'm seeing plants turn purple everywhere but my tent. Ha.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom