Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

We got 6.5" today, I had to shovel cause my wife decided to get pneumonia... My back says, hello :ciao:

Thats about what I just finished shovelling. Glad it was dry and light. 12" coming Wednesday. Hope your wife gets better soon, being sick is never any fun.

Hello siscos back.:ciao: My back is fine, I don't how that happened. Usually an hour of shovelling and pushing a scoop around puts me down for a couple of days.

That's great news about your back. :)

Now, if you could just remember how you did it this time compared to the others, you could save yourself some pain. Either way......it's good news! :yahoo:

Well, it's baby back rib night....I'm off to the kitchen. :thumb:

Thats about what I just finished shovelling. Glad it was dry and light. 12" coming Wednesday. Hope your wife gets better soon, being sick is never any fun.

Hello siscos back.:ciao: My back is fine, I don't how that happened. Usually an hour of shovelling and pushing a scoop around puts me down for a couple of days.

Man, I used to swing from ladders and throw up scaffold for days... now I vaccum and get a shooting "pain in the ass" :trance: I'm sure you know all about it.

Yeh OMM, woh uoy diong? Kociong Rbis :drool:

That's great news about your back. :)

Now, if you could just remember how you did it this time compared to the others, you could save yourself some pain. Either way......it's good news! :yahoo:

Well, it's baby back rib night....I'm off to the kitchen. :thumb:

Light snow makes ALL the difference for me. Or maybe it was the the choc chip cookies. :yahoo:

Had to mention ribs, didn't ya? heheh sounds good

lesse now....I can do wings and rice, without having to go out.

Man, I used to swing from ladders and throw up scaffold for days... now I vaccum and get a shooting "pain in the ass" :trance: I'm sure you know all about it.

Yeh OMM, woh uoy diong? Kociong Rbis :drool:

Hey sisco. yeah I know that feeling. Thats when the old kidney belt from my Can-Am Enduro days comes back out.

Hi Sisco! :)
Yep, it's a sport and he still has the car. It is full bore beauty too. Bet he was hell to drive against! :yikes::yikes:

The ribs were bad. I tried some frozen Jack Daniels ribs and they were terrible.
When I make them from scratch they are much better. Live and learn! :smokin:

Always better fresh, no love put in that frozen crap. My grandmas secret to great cooking was "got to cook with a love for food, then the food will show the love you put into it" from a lady that used to serve pretty boy floyd fried chicken!!

Always better fresh, no love put in that frozen crap. My grandmas secret to great cooking was "got to cook with a love for food, then the food will show the love you put into it" from a lady that used to serve pretty boy floyd fried chicken!!

oh ibez,
love that history stuff....pretty boy floyd? wow....its sooo neat to know that stuff....hope its written down somewhere for future generations....my great grand ma, med. woman, who raised me....used to hide out jessie james, and gang in the barn, and fed them.....they paid her taxes, and brought her cattle...said they were perfect gentlemen.....some of my bed time stories, the dalton gang....all that stuff....the okla. land rush....she lived there when it was indian territory, and all hid there....:peace:
well, im on restriction, so better get out of here....fighting bronchitis again...hugs, L.....shhhhhhhh, dont tell ommm....:yahoo:

I went with a friend once to visit his family's farm in southern Iowa, he took me to see a big tree stump, the story is that that James gang tied their horses to that tree before they robbed the Corydon bank. Have no idea if it's a true story but it was still cool to see.

Hi Sisco! :)
Yep, it's a sport and he still has the car. It is full bore beauty too. Bet he was hell to drive against! :yikes::yikes:

The ribs were bad. I tried some frozen Jack Daniels ribs and they were terrible.
When I make them from scratch they are much better. Live and learn! :smokin:

Hey OMM, close but not quite. The car came later, although I did still have the bike until a couple of years ago.

I've never managed to find pre-cooked ribs that were wothwhile. Always better from scratch. No harm in trying though.

Hey OMM, close but not quite. The car came later, although I did still have the bike until a couple of years ago.

I've never managed to find pre-cooked ribs that were wothwhile. Always better from scratch. No harm in trying though.

Oh! Well! Saw the Can Am and assumed wrong. Not the first or the last time I will do that. :)

Yep, better from scratch....still use the JD sauce though. Got rid of my bike years ago. I would go to all day concerts in Oakland and would ride back to Monterey in the middle of the night really ^*^%* up! All I did was follow the white lines in the middle of the road. Not good! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

My back is fine, I don't how that happened. Usually an hour of shovelling and pushing a scoop around puts me down for a couple of days.

Mine's crazy like that too. Last winter I shoveled 3 feet of melted, hard-packed snow off the rather large patio at my friend's cabin, and nothing other than the soreness one should expect when one doesn't regularly do that kind of labor.

The other day, I lifted a stack of papers (maybe 3 pounds worth) 2 inches (to get at something underneath), and was laid up for 2 days.

Anyhow, just catching up on your journals. Lookin' good!

Oh! Well! Saw the Can Am and assumed wrong. Not the first or the last time I will do that. :)

Yep, better from scratch....still use the JD sauce though. Got rid of my bike years ago. I would go to all day concerts in Oakland and would ride back to Monterey in the middle of the night really ^*^%* up! All I did was follow the white lines in the middle of the road. Not good! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

As long as you made it home every night, it's all good.
Amazing we survived this long, given some of the dumb things we did.:peacetwo:

Mine's crazy like that too. Last winter I shoveled 3 feet of melted, hard-packed snow off the rather large patio at my friend's cabin, and nothing other than the soreness one should expect when one doesn't regularly do that kind of labor.

The other day, I lifted a stack of papers (maybe 3 pounds worth) 2 inches (to get at something underneath), and was laid up for 2 days.

Anyhow, just catching up on your journals. Lookin' good!

It's usually the small moves that get me as well JG. I've spent 6 or 7 days in agony after stretching to pick up a tray of computer punch cards, maybe 5 pounds.

Thanks JG, they're pretty healthy so far.

Back
Top Bottom