Mono's Monster 4.0

Amazing work Mono! Hats off to you sir :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you very much bud ;)

Well done on the harvest looks like a lot there to me bro can't wait for that final figure

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized
Cheers Fella! It's been really dry here the past couple of weeks, buds are drying nicely so should have a final weight early next week :):)

Can't wait for the final dry weight but cutting down a bit early will probably mean you won't get the magical kilo. Alas what to do....

I agree, it's looking more like a 600 - 700 gram harvest this time around, i'm a little peeved about the stressed growth in the last week or so, would have been good to let her go another 10 days. Maybe next time ;)

congrats brother. that's a lot of bud :high-five:

Hey B! Cheers buddy! And congrats again on your recent harvests :)

Mono, do you have a thread or journal for your vegging process? I would like to copy it and grow a monster plant myself :)

I've not really shown the veg period on big plants before as it seems to become a little boring for most watching. I'm going to start a new journal this weekend which can follow along the whole process of the next big girl ;)

I take my hat off to you mono what An amazing grow and great journal .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you very much fella!

What a great harvest

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Cheers bud! Next time should be better again :circle-of-love:

After the harvest I gave the tent a good cleaning, lowered the light again and moved the next batch of plants into flowering :)

420-magazine-mobile139418945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1592548391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1967084884.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447222910.jpg

And the next big girl vegging away. She is a month old from seed today

420-magazine-mobile1720441744.jpg

420-magazine-mobile497305334.jpg

The 'popcorn' and smaller branches went into jars this evening, I will let them sit tonight the start burping the jars for a nice slow final dry. The plan is to do the same with the rest of the buds tomorrow afternoon if they are dry enough so hopefully should have a final weight in the next couple of days.

I'm pretty confident we've hit a gram per watt but could be slightly disappointing in the yield department - plenty of food for thought for the next run, I think i will use the 50 litre pot and go a little bigger than last time.

The 'popcorn' and smaller branches went into jars this evening, I will let them sit tonight the start burping the jars for a nice slow final dry. The plan is to do the same with the rest of the buds tomorrow afternoon if they are dry enough so hopefully should have a final weight in the next couple of days.

I'm pretty confident we've hit a gram per watt but could be slightly disappointing in the yield department - plenty of food for thought for the next run, I think i will use the 50 litre pot and go a little bigger than last time.

Nice! :thumb:

Thanks All

:circle-of-love:

All the buds are now fully dry and jarred for curing so we have a final harvest weight. :thumb: I'm kicking myself for not grabbing some pics yesterday as six ounces went away last night.

Anyway, here is the remaining buds from the 782g (27.9 ounce) harvest. Not quite the kilo, but it will do ;)

:high-five:

I've not included the 120 grams that are going to be used to make concentrates. So what's here is around 450g :)

IMG_4017_1_.JPG

I will start a new journal this evening and link it here :thumb:

Hey Mono, i have watched your entire grow and great job. I am awaiting my approval to grow and found lots of tips from your grow. Amazing on your final weigh in. Great job and looking forward to your new journal.

Lol I'd like to be growing with people you know Dandare that are getting 600g per meter average!

Well I'm a little over a meter it's actually 1.2x1.2 but I'm also pulling average 21-24 oz and that's with only a 5 week veg. But I'd like to be hitting 30oz and yes I do think it's doable .

Back
Top Bottom