Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

I keep hearing that it's bad to cut a autoflower plant is this true?
They don't always respond well to being topped. It can be done, I plan on topping my current girls, but it definitely needs to be done when they are really young.

Anywhere near 30 days old is too old. Autos will be popping flowers right around that time.
I try to top autos before day 21

Does anyone know a what stage I should start LST on her?
Check this link out. It should help with what you are looking for.

Check this link out. It should help with what you are looking for.
Thx bro , I took a look and very helpful.
So i did tie her down and let's see how she does

Do you j
The ladies seem pretty happy to be back on the 20/4 light schedule. Growing at a much faster pace now.

Here's a few pics from this morning.

:snowboating:
Do you just pull the cups up and out?

Holy shit P! I can't believe you busted that whole brick up dry. Respect. :passitleft:

For 5kg blocks I use 5 gals of RO water in a plastic tote and let it soak for a few hours, sometimes overnight. Then just go back through and mix it up by hand.

They don't always respond well to being topped. It can be done, I plan on topping my current girls, but it definitely needs to be done when they are really young.

Anywhere near 30 days old is too old. Autos will be popping flowers right around that time.
I try to top autos before day 21
14-21 days is best to top autos

How do you tell if there in veg or flower?
I did mark my calendar when she popped and when I planted her.
I read somewhere on here that using a 24/0 light is best for autoflowers what do you think? Should I do a 20/4 or 18/6 or 24/0 ?? Thx again for all the help!
Honestly, autos will grow best under the max you can afford. 24 hours is great in my opinion, but sometimes needs to be dialed back a bit (20/4 or 18/6) to deal with heat issues or high power bills.

If you can afford to run them 24/0... let-er-rip.

When your plant starts to flower, you will see small white hairs (pistils) popping out at the bud sites. That's the start of your flowering cycle. Generally starts happening around 30-45 days on autos.

Honestly, autos will grow best under the max you can afford. 24 hours is great in my opinion, but sometimes needs to be dialed back a bit (20/4 or 18/6) to deal with heat issues or high power bills.

If you can afford to run them 24/0... let-er-rip.

When your plant starts to flower, you will see small white hairs (pistils) popping out at the bud sites. That's the start of your flowering cycle. Generally starts happening around 30-45 days on autos.
Leaves me wondering how my Northern Lights Auto would have done. Been 6 1/2 weeks of 12/12. I’ll never mix autos and photos again. I’ll find out next Auto run.

Holy shit P! I can't believe you busted that whole brick up dry. Respect. :passitleft:

For 5kg blocks I use 5 gals of RO water in a plastic tote and let it soak for a few hours, sometimes overnight. Then just go back through and mix it up by hand.
How do you tell if there in veg or flower?
I did mark my calendar when she popped and when I planted her.
I read somewhere on here that using a 24/0 light is best for autoflowers what do you think? Should I do a 20/4 or 18/6 or 24/0 ?? Thx again for all the help!
i like 20/4 for autos I belive plants thrive better and need and appreciate some
Dark period even though I read a study that says it’s not needed . I like it save the bill a bit (hydro) is it really worth the extra hydro cost for no 100% garantee for extra yield

As far as identifying when an auto goes from veg to flower. Only signs of stretch can be sign most autos go 4-6 weeks from
Seed really from what I’ve seen.

Again they can do what they want making autos unpredictable. But as soon as you see pistils start reducing or stop extra nitro and make bloom more dominant or your k uptake higher then nitrogen.

Try not to play with it and once your bid sites are established to your liking remove what you don’t want or think won’t amount to much down low and open her up so she gets air movement through plant and light every where on thrm
Branches .

Best I got for autos buddy.

My first journal and second we’re mostly autos I lewrned lots and got grow journal of the month . Lots of info on autos a

Wait what? You just went tubing on date night! :thedoubletake:

Thanks MrS!
Yup same night went south fast Man

I have talked to her since and we are going to try to work through it .

She admitted she was wrong and will consider when getting frustrated about whatever to try to relax and find a grey in the midst of it.

Long story but wasn’t a good ending .

You can most certainly top autos
I just finished my first attempt at quadlining with a DP auto ultimate

Back
Top Bottom