Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

Whaddup everyone!
Busy ass week at work again... trying to squeeze in a little update.
:nomo:

So, it looks like this whole group of autos is off to a slower start. Meh... not concerned about it yet.
They're all about 18-20 days above soil now.

Every plant that was drooping is now perky and one of the ol perky ones is droopy now. LoL
Little sassy asses! Whatever... :eye-roll: I get it beeotches. The RH in the tent has been nuts lately.

All the domes have been off for a day now. They all seem fine. I turned the humidifier on when I got home from work. It should push me back into the 40-ish % range. I'm cool wit it.

Without further adieu...

They will get a dose of nutrients tomorrow.

Hope this week is being easy on y'all!
:snowboating:
Maybe they want more nitrogen?

I just imagine if he did fart... it would smell like heaven. Most heavenly smell I know is cannabis plants.
True true lmao good vibes buddy

:lot-o-toke::passitleft::lot-o-toke:

I know I did LST all wrong!! This little Lady got hog tied. LOL

Attachments

• 20190305_225221.jpg
    20190305_225221.jpg
    923.9 KB · Views: 28
Whaddup everyone!
Busy ass week at work again... trying to squeeze in a little update.
:nomo:

So, it looks like this whole group of autos is off to a slower start. Meh... not concerned about it yet.
They're all about 18-20 days above soil now.

Every plant that was drooping is now perky and one of the ol perky ones is droopy now. LoL
Little sassy asses! Whatever... :eye-roll: I get it beeotches. The RH in the tent has been nuts lately.

All the domes have been off for a day now. They all seem fine. I turned the humidifier on when I got home from work. It should push me back into the 40-ish % range. I'm cool wit it.

Without further adieu...

They will get a dose of nutrients tomorrow.

Hope this week is being easy on y'all!
:snowboating:
Mine went a bit nutty after i took em out of the small tent and put em in the big warm room. Much drier in there and higher air exchange but they are getting used to it yours look like they are aswell fam :p

Mornin mr.P I actually don't know what she smells like apart from " delicious " .....haha
I'm still getting the hang of identifying smells that are attributed to different strains, I'll be having a good sniff see if I can pin point it this morning and let you know brother...
You know what go to a green grocers or a fruit and veg market and get to sniffing so you got some comparison material lol. Plants all share groups of terpenes.

So the nostrils are telling me I'm detecting a sweet floral waft of flavors with an underlying smell of fuel if that makes sense.... I compared it to one of my shiva hybrids who also has a floral/fruity smell and say it's close to fresh papaya and fuel in a neat package....lol

But ya I think you spot on about visiting a green grocers mr.Budkins, wouldn it be awsome if you could get a canna kit that identifies all the smell and flavor profiles like you have if you've been on wine somliers course.

So the nostrils are telling me I'm detecting a sweet floral waft of flavors with an underlying smell of fuel if that makes sense.... I compared it to one of my shiva hybrids who also has a floral/fruity smell and say it's close to fresh papaya and fuel in a neat package....lol

But ya I think you spot on about visiting a green grocers mr.Budkins, wouldn it be awsome if you could get a canna kit that identifies all the smell and flavor profiles like you have if you've been on wine somliers course.
Im pretty sure theres a thread here that identifies terpenes. Names what they smell like and what kinda llants they can be found in. Ill have a look on my next break cuz

Narrowing it down to papaya damn son nice sense lol

Not sure how related they are, but I just chopped a Lemon Auto from @SeedsMan ...she's currently drying and smells amazing.

Well done!

The structure of that gal is amazing!

Lemon strains have been my Achilles heel since the start. I've never gotten one across the finish without something going wrong.
I hope to change that with these 2 SLHa girls... that's why I planted 2. LoL
Breaking the curse.
:thumb:

Nice job and plant nice lay out /training
The structure of that gal is amazing!

Lemon strains have been my Achilles heel since the start. I've never gotten one across the finish without something going wrong.
I hope to change that with these 2 SLHa girls... that's why I planted 2. LoL
Breaking the curse.
She was a freebie and I had no idea what to expect...same with a Kush Auto I just finished...this Lemon had my first Siamese Cola..you can see it in the second pic, upper left, and the drying pic, lower right...two colas grew into each other.

I actually submitted them for the last POTM....

Back
Top Bottom