Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

Time suck but hands free :).
Yeah. I wasn't in a huge rush. Smoked a blunt off & on the whole time. Jammin out to Dirty Heads & Sublime. But... no sore hands!
:thumb:

Gotta keep these big ol' mitts in good shape.

I picked up some coco coir for my wife a couple of years ago, and I recall adding water to the bucket then letting the brick sit and soak. As per the instructions. It naturally fluffed out and was easier to finish off. Have you tried it that way in the past? I can't remember how long they said to soak, but it wasn't long enough. I waited longer than they said.

I picked up some coco coir for my wife a couple of years ago, and I recall adding water to the bucket then letting the brick sit and soak. As per the instructions. It naturally fluffed out and was easier to finish off. Have you tried it that way in the past? I can't remember how long they said to soak, but it wasn't long enough. I waited longer than they said.
I have.... I waited a day or so then intervened with power tools. LoL..

I'll give it a try again this summer when I'm setting up for the photo girls. That's gonna be 4 total bricks. LoL

Hope it works for me this this time

:thumb:

I have.... I waited a day or so then intervened with power tools. LoL..

I'll give it a try again this summer when I'm setting up for the photo girls. That's gonna be 4 total bricks. LoL

Hope it works for me this this time
I split mine down the center, that way the water went inside out as well as outside in.

Here's a great opportunity to get in on a sponsored comparative grow. Figured I would share with everyone here as well.
:high-five:
Seedsman Comparative

Come join us y'all.... I know they are still looking for participants.
:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom