Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Loving this thread..! I just topped my little girl as well to flux her. And one is in flower which was a bagseed showing white pistols already.

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Did you check out "Light Addicts" guide to fluxing. It's a great tutorial. I caught his page late during my grow and did a half flux. But it turned out to be male but it was going great. And the canopy was quiet even. Had about 13sites. So win two I would've had about 26sites.

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing - Featuring The Original Flux!.

He has a bunch of other threads that are insightful as well.

Happy Growing!.

Oh great haha! I was wondering who he was mentioning! Lol! I like the nickname. I'll be using it Professor..

I was thinking to myself "whoever this professor is, Light Addict was defiantly his teacher. Lol..!

Did you check out "Light Addicts" guide to fluxing. It's a great tutorial. I caught his page late during my grow and did a half flux. But it turned out to be male but it was going great. And the canopy was quiet even. Had about 13sites. So win two I would've had about 26sites.

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing - Featuring The Original Flux!.

He has a bunch of other threads that are insightful as well.

Happy Growing!.

Noob :)

lol, Myself and MrAm4zin know each other and have even had the pleasure of meeting in person. I should explain that I also seem to have picked up the nickname of Professor Flux. (Thanks BAR) :)

Oh great haha! I was wondering who he was mentioning! Lol! I like the nickname. I'll be using it Professor..

I was thinking to myself "whoever this professor is, Light Addict was defiantly his teacher. Lol..!

Hey Noob, I see you and my professor have become acquainted. The best man I could ever want in my corner. So many useful threads and I've had the pleasure in following most of them.

I love a good fluxing :passitleft:

Me too :rofl: good to have you over Canad :passitleft:

Fluxing Monster Day 9

The evening after the night before

DSC_36472.JPG

DSC_36481.JPG

DSC_36491.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom