Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Looking good mate an good luck at the physio
:passitleft:

Cheers mate, my new physio is a bit brutal but it appears to be working.

Looking great! Was going to Flux one of ours but didn't start soon enough. So our crown Royale will be getting it. Looks like a 7 gallon pot?

Cheers nismo, if you wanna be a fluxin, hit the link in my into for LAs guide, it's such a help. As for the pot, it's a 56 liter or 15 us gallons cut in half, so yeah aprox 7 gallon.

:popcorn: Looking forward to seeing you get the flux thing to work. It looks like a lot of work/nurturing to do it right. Good luck with your experiment! :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks for coming HOZ, I have plenty of time to play and nurture, I need to get some stock in my jars so I can play some more.

Hi Am4zin,

Nice journal! I stick around if that's ok and look forward to the updates. I'm a newbie so am learning lots from everyone here. Stop by my journal, not much to see yet though.

Rock on!

hey there weedmeoff and welcome to my journal, there is plenty of room in here for everyone so make yourself comfortable and have a go on this :passitleft:
I'll pop by yours in a little while, if I forget, please remind me. I have the memory of a stoner :)

You picked a good person to follow ween. Am4zin is a good brain to pick

stop it, no don't I like the praise. Thanks canna :love:

Good evening friends and happy Wednesday to each and every one of you.

Today we have new life, the little Dark Devil Auto has come up to say hello to the world. I'd love to see her reach a harvest but with her spending her life in 1/3L of soil I have some doubts. I'll give her my best love and attention and see how she goes.

Dark Devil Auto Day 1

DSC_37531.JPG

My little monster has found her feet quickly and continues to grow well. I'm spreading her growth tips 3 times daily in an attempt to keep the nodes on her main flux arms tightly spaced, this will continue on all growth tips until she starts setting buds. Until then it's I got nothing but time with this girl.

Pure Chocolope Day 15

DSC_37601.JPG

DSC_37621.JPG

DSC_37631.JPG

My 2 autos are motoring on, i'm gonna try and keep these 2 green until I chop them down, it's been a while since I managed that.

AK47
DSC_37581.JPG

Berry Bomb
DSC_37571.JPG

A look back before I close up

DSC_37641.JPG

All good in here! Sunk nicely, so now a little waiting, then bam her growth will pick up lovely! :)

I'm glad she meets your approval professor, at the rate she is growing I'll be strapping her down within a week or so. :thumb:
Sending positive vibes for you and yours

Hey sweet update my good friend :cheer:I see the flux is looking strong :circle-of-love:

The flux is strong with this one Jaga, I can feel it. Good to see you buddy. :thumb:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Just popping up to say Hey!

Just watched some vids on fluxing, it looks very cool! I can't wait until I'm experienced enough to try something like that.

subbed and looking forward to seeing how it pans out!
I'm thinking of setting up a time lapse of the entire grow on fluxing one of ours. We will see...thanks for the idea lol

Just popping up to say Hey!

Just watched some vids on fluxing, it looks very cool! I can't wait until I'm experienced enough to try something like that.

subbed and looking forward to seeing how it pans out!

Welcome buddy, i'm new to fluxing also but professor flux (Light Addict) is watching and will help when he can. I've only been growing for just over a year.

I'm thinking of setting up a time lapse of the entire grow on fluxing one of ours. We will see...thanks for the idea lol

Now that's a great idea.

Yeah baby :passitleft:

If we Flux it properly a good time lapse would be a good tutorial. Don't want to steal anyone's thunder by doing so, but it would be cool

Do it, I'm sure nobody will think your stepping on toes. Speak with LA and he will help you through it.

Hows things Mr :passitleft:our Niece popped around last niht with some weed for me:high-five:
I was so stoned when she arrived I hardly spoke flippin lucky on my part she was blasted cause she never noticed the tent :amen:
she gave us some Amnesia but it wasnt as good as ours:thumb: didnt taste as good ,, close though could have been game over with her mates found out,,have a great weed end my friend:circle-of-love::love::420::love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom