Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Good evening Mr A, have you had the superior diesel? What's the smoke like, is it similar to the Ed Ros, better/worse?
:passitleft:

As a matter of fact I'm smoking it now. It doesn't top the ed ros but it's good. I find myself taking 2 rips when I get in from work, it does bake me pretty well but With the ed it was just the one.

Care to join me? :passitleft:

Pulling up a chair in the back row. :reading420magazine:

Doubling your 5'0 seems a more appropriate starting point. I think you'll smash even that!

:high-five:

Good evening mono, good to have you pop by. I hope I smash 5 but I see my 2 sqft space and wonder where it's gonna fit. Gonna be one busy box that's for sure.

Just saw you have a new journal too! Bring on the Flux monster!!!!!

:passitleft:Wooo Finally made it. Im excited for you man. Chocolope looks "AMAZING" haha. Five zips would make a me happy :tokin:. I'm "rooting" for you brother. Haha sorry Im HIGh:passitleft:sourd

Sorry guys I honestly thought I welcomed you a few days ago. Bad host. I hope you are yourselves at home.

Onto my babies...

DSC_3602.JPG

Pure Chocolope Fem Day 6, my little 420 baby and star of this show

DSC_3605.JPG

Berry Bomb Auto Day 5
DSC_3604.JPG

AK47 Auto Day 5

DSC_3603.JPG

:passitleft:

OK my pal, so not long till topping :) when your girls ready which won't be long now, go really small. In other words you want the bit ya pop off to be even smaller then the little top set of new foliage in the current pic of her. :)
Then as soon as you get twin points you've got to spread them growing tips like crazy. Otherwise the first limb points will be spread apart and this will have wasted a good 2-3 inches of growth along the main flux arms. Not a problem if you have plenty of room, yet your limited, so its a must do process ;)

Hope ya don't mind me chirping in, if I'm keeping to much just say lol :)

Greetings everyone...just thought I'd pop my head in and show my support. Off to a great start! I'll be coming along for the ride fo sho! Sparks

Welcome big sparks. It's a pleasure to meet you. Be slow going for another week or so while the babies find there feet but I'm pushing for a big finish:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom