Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Good job, MrS. That one with the cots still unfolding and the first true leaves visible is so cute. I've never looked that close to see that. Happy Smokin'

Oh oh, I musta missed that post before I went on how I liked pushing light to my young uns huh? That was out of line in that situation and I apologize. Sorry to hear about them @Mr. Sauga !
I thought nothing of it Otter! No apology needed. We battled back, and the fourth is sticking her neck up now. :high-five:

Yeah babies!! :happy-birthday:
Yes sir, off we go. It should be safe from here on out. Should be. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice sprouts, Sauga. I’ve been so deep in clones and flower stages lately, one almost forgets how delicate they start out! Got me itching to drop some new beans....
Thanks Dab! I have one clone. and she looks good right now. My love is in the seeds though. I just like the process.
Good job, MrS. That one with the cots still unfolding and the first true leaves visible is so cute. I've never looked that close to see that. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I love those baby shots. It's always great to see them open up at the very beginning.

Hey everybody!
I haven't really talked much about Atreum Lighting's ARA-6 fixture. I will be covering a few items over the next little while including the assembly of the rig itself. Right now it's on it's lowest setting while the girls grow up, so I thought I would share a pic of the unit. The red LED's just look right!
1612324070034.png

:Rasta:

Nice new toys, Brother! :high-five:

I used BPN nutes about 8 or 9 years ago with hydro and had some good results. Also, the design of that light is very similar to the light I'm currently testing in the 4'x4' with the removable light bars. Seems like a very efficient way to design a fixture. :thumb:

Hey everybody!
I haven't really talked much about Atreum Lighting's ARA-6 fixture. I will be covering a few items over the next little while including the assembly of the rig itself. Right now it's on it's lowest setting while the girls grow up, so I thought I would share a pic of the unit. The red LED's just look right!
1612324070034.png

:Rasta:
Cool Pic! :Rasta:

Why do I feel like I'm landing the plane upside down?
Ridiculous! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I used BPN nutes about 8 or 9 years ago with hydro and had some good results.
That's reassuring. I have no idea what to expect tbh. Thanks for dropping in Mr. Krip!
Seems like a very efficient way to design a fixture.
Yes, very convenient. The connectors and quick connect cables make it too easy. Put a cross at the driver and you can have four cables plug into it, assuming the driver is big enough.
Cool Pic! :Rasta:
:thanks:
You ever been in a plane flying upside down just before landing? Apparently it makes you feel like that when you look at it.

Hi Boo!! Stole a ridiculous from you. :)

Very cool looking fixture. Exciting times :tommy:

Do you measure the strength of the light you give to your little ones? Or is this one of your many super powers?
Haha, I tried using my super powers and I killed one, so yes, now I do :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Using what?:hmmmm: pray tell :battingeyelashes:
My lux meter :).

I'll be doing a write up this weekend on PAR ratings and the optimal ranges that plants like. Even thought the lux may be right, the amount of light usable to the plant may not be.

Back
Top Bottom