Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

thought you could sneak by with fancy equipment, great lighting, sweet growing skills, snappy graphics, excellent photography - fuck i'm out of breathe - without me noticing huh ..?

edit : forgot new nutes too ... oh look i'm almost as green as sauga's insanely gorgeous plants will be ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

can't wait for it to get rolling mr s :)

thought you could sneak by with fancy equipment, great lighting, sweet growing skills, snappy graphics, excellent photography - fuck i'm out of breathe - without me noticing huh ..?

edit : forgot new nutes too ... oh look i'm almost as green as sauga's insanely gorgeous plants will be ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

can't wait for it to get rolling mr s :)
LOL! :welldone:Nice to have you along bluter!

lux meter.
I’ve been checking these out a bit today something I definitely need to pick up. It’s all guess work for me at this point, I know where the lights should be as far a height but it would be nice to have an exact number.
Gorilla Glue which was now a Gorilla goo.

I did the exact same thing a couple of years ago when I got my first led light. It was an 135 watt quantum board and I thought it can’t be to strong, well I melted my baby in a day lol.
kissed my dog and said hello to my wife.
Wait....Shouldn’t it be the other way around :rofl:

I’ve been checking these out a bit today something I definitely need to pick up. It’s all guess work for me at this point, I know where the lights should be as far a height but it would be nice to have an exact number.
They are very handy indeed. I have a problem of once I know I stop using it. Bad habit.
I did the exact same thing a couple of years ago when I got my first led light. It was an 135 watt quantum board and I thought it can’t be to strong, well I melted my baby in a day lol.
I'm ashamed to say I have done it before. I think that's why they were waiting for me on the other end of the phone line.
Wait....Shouldn’t it be the other way around :rofl:
That was a typo that I should go fix soon. Thanks for catching that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

not laughing at this. led travels very directional. the photons can knock stuff out of developing tissue at a sub molecular level. it can present as genetics issues in the leaves.

later in development you can bleach your plants or buds as well. it's heavy stuff. be careful with your eyes.

not laughing at this. led travels very directional. the photons can knock stuff out of developing tissue at a sub molecular level. it can present as genetics issues in the leaves.

later in development you can bleach your plants or buds as well. it's heavy stuff. be careful with your eyes.
Thanks bluter, I used Cmh lights before I switched to led. Cmh produces some heat compared to led that produces none so it’s quite deceiving how powerful leds can really be. I picked up a 550 quantum board a few months ago and was a bit too cautious with it and should have run it a bit closer, the buds didn’t get very dense like they had with the Cmh growing the plants in the same environment.

The previous discussion about the lux meters has me wondering if the lux apps on phones are any good?

meh. go huge and protect your eyes.

two things. dimmers rock. and you'll know if you need to pull back if you keep watch.

rough guides - start at 35 - 50% on seedlings. you'll ramp fast in the first 2 - 3 wks. 50 -75 through veg. 90 - 100 in flower. if you can get a jump in watts from veg to flower go for it. i go from 200 to 600 true watts. i actually want a bigger veg rig. :straightface:

also if you can run the rig a bit under 100% you will extend it's lifespan noticeably .

I agree about the Lux meter, I don't know how I ever grew anything without one. I would have been totally wrong when hanging my newest light, going by what "felt right" I guess that's just not a thing anymore lol... and no dimmer on this one.
I do let my newborns pop up into a little over 20k though, and most people would probably think was way too high. For me it's just right. Always interesting to see where others have their sweet spot.

Looking good in here so far. Lots of good folks tagging along, too.

I'm not aware of any distributors here in Canada. I think the issue is duties and taxes. Of course there's extra paperwork involved but they may make some exceptions if you reach out to them via PM. @Atreum Lighting may not be able to help, but it's worth asking if you're interested in making a purchase.
According to the Atreum rep they are launching some products that will be available on Amazon Canada. Not sure all of the products will be/are, but a new, upcoming product will be. Stay tuned.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was wondering were all the characters when.

Mind if I cop a squat.

I have a jar of 6 month cured Kush?

Tok..
Welcome Tokin!
Squat away. Kush is one of my favorites in the taste department. I'm looking forward to the Chitral's that's for sure :).

I agree about the Lux meter, I don't know how I ever grew anything without one. I would have been totally wrong when hanging my newest light, going by what "felt right" I guess that's just not a thing anymore lol... and no dimmer on this one.
I do let my newborns pop up into a little over 20k though, and most people would probably think was way too high. For me it's just right. Always interesting to see where others have their sweet spot.

Looking good in here so far. Lots of good folks tagging along, too.
I'm with you Justin. As long as they see the powerful light from the moment they come up. I find stronger, thicker stems and closer nodes that way.

According to the Atreum rep they are launching some products that will be available on Amazon Canada. Not sure all of the products will be/are, but a new, upcoming product will be. Stay tuned.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I saw a new light of theirs to come. One for a 2 x 2 footprint. It had super PAR numbers for a relatively light power draw of 100 watts. I mean real good PAR for the power consumption! I don't have the info now but I was impressed with their engineering.

Back
Top Bottom