My First Indoor Grow

You are not alone. I burned lots of seeds before after finally realized how much care I should give to them. I wasted alot especially due to rats. Everywhere I put them somehow they love these plants and will gnaw them or pluck them right after sprouting and appearing just 2-3 inches over the soil. But I had no idea so I just kept planting. I even tho some family member tried to mess with me. After realizing that it was rats I built a cylinder fences and put them over my pots. Then I overwatered them. After that lesson I moved to a better site and did not bother to put the fences on top, I lost some more. I think I already wasted almost 30 seeds. Oh my, how much it hurts to remember it again. But now it is all good. I fully understand my environment, and them ladies. :D :D :D. Still positive, obviously, because the end will be super sweet and delicious hehe.

I'm going to take a break from clearing brush since a storms moving in here. I got pictures of 4 of my plants including the one my cat ate which I had previously posted. It's now got a nice double top.

image14080.jpeg

I'm thinking of doing some work to this one. I've seen Nismo training his plants and I think I should bend this one over then hold down each top. I know there's anword for that but its escaping me right now.

I'm guessing most of you would top this one, right?

These two are a bit behind the others so I'm not touching them right now.

I have to get pictures of my two auto-fems. Another thing I must do is mark my plants with plastic stakes so I can easily identify them. Right now the breed and hatch date are pushed down into the dirt because the wind had blown a couple out.

I'm also interested in hearing what kind of mutes you all prefer. I'm sure I'll have to order them online since there aren't any local places that carry anything special.

I used a simple 2 nute bottle program one for veg one for flower for my first grow its the GH Floranova line pretty simple but the last two three weeks of flower i had to use some cal mag. The plants look good btw keep it up.

The sun just came out! My rain gauge was just a hair over 1". Much nicer than our last rain. I had forgot that I stripped down when I came inside earlier and I left my clothes out on the front deck. So now do I dirty another change of clothes to go back outside and continue removing trees/brush or do I call it a day? It's a trick question, DAY WAS ALREADY CALLED :cheer:

This morning I bent the double top plant over and tied it down.
image14166.jpeg

I also topped this one.
image14167.jpeg

It's amazing how easy it was to purposely try this one these two plants after struggling to get a plant in the pot. Thanks to the many posters who provide the free education! :thumb: :Namaste:

After reviewing Light Addict's Fluximg guide I think I should have planted my double top plant deeper in the soil. I think need to go ask his opinion as to if I should re-pot lower and continue or just pull the wires. Confusing myself here.

Once again we have nasty storm warnings out. They're talking 1-2" of rain in a short period plus hail. I'm thinking maybe I should carry all my pots down to my shed door in case we actually get a big one. GGgggrrrrrrr

Here as always for any who flux and want some help! :). OK so I'd do the re potting :) basically it will make your life easier and you will have a bigger better formed girl :) it also saves on snapping mishaps! :)
Anyway subbed up and just holla at me anytime! :)

Thanks much Light Addict. I will repot tomorrow after this storm passes, I put my plants into the shed for safekeeping this evening.

Your first post cracked me up. Good writing! I will enjoy following this wild ride. I hope in the end you prevail!

I'm happy to have you aboard Asesino85! I've got two auto's sitting on a second story deck. I told my wife I was going to bring them into the house. She quickly reminded me of the cats love for MJ. I'm going to put them under the deck eaves so they don't catch any hail.

Back
Top Bottom