My First Time Growing

I'm going to separate those examples into different Posts, so there is no confusion.

Go to your settings, then "edit signature". In that box Type what you want the link to read, then highlight that. Go to the little globe and put the URL in there. Click okay, or whatever it says there.
Then either preview your signature, or click on "save".

I will try again. This is under CP, right?

I'm going to separate those examples into different Posts, so there is no confusion.

Go to your settings, then "edit signature". In that box Type what you want the link to read, then highlight that. Go to the little globe and put the URL in there. Click okay, or whatever it says there.
Then either preview your signature, or click on "save".

You had it correct (of course), I was just reading too much into it.

Cannafan to the rescue........Smokey, if your a dumb A$$ then I'm a real dumb A$$........Cannafan had to teach me several times before I got it right

Yer welcome everybody. This comes up so much on this site that I put a note in to the mods to see if it can be added separately in the "New Member Start Links" without having to go to website help and feedback link there. (which wasn't working correctly, so I let them know about that)

I got the separate signature instructions all done, if anyone goes through it please let me know of any typos or errors. In a PM. Thanks :laugh:

How To Create a Signature - Step by Step Pictorial

I'll edit the other one now, so it isn't so confusing trying to do one or another.

:circle-of-love:

Hey smokey,

I've put a double space between the U and R below so we can see the code.

Here's what you have right now:

[U RL="[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/my-first-time-growing-95.266436/post-2816932"]My First Time Growing[/URL]"]My first Time Growing (Thanks to lots of experienced growers helping over multiple pages {95 pages so far})[/URL]

Here's what I think you should change it to:

[U RL="[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/my-first-time-growing.266436/"]My First Time Growing[/URL]"]My first Time Growing (Thanks to lots of experienced growers helping over multiple pages {95 pages so far})[/URL]

I've removed the page and post reference, so that it links back to your first page. Now it could be argued there's a better post to directly link to, but I don't think it's the one referenced above.

You can copy and paste the above code, then remove the two spaces between the U and the R and it should work for you.

It made me look at the first pages compared to now. Here is the first pic I posted of Harley & Casey:
IMG_20100101_114209.jpg

And here is today:

HaCIMG_20160227_203938.jpg
QUITE a difference thanks to you guys!! Now I just have to wait them out to try it, REALLY looking forward to it!! Thanks to PJ and all of you!!

Good Morning all, Feeling better today and hopefully will be most of today. I hope everyone that was sick is starting to feel better. Was a pretty sucky illness. Hoping for the best for you guys! Will probably have a few question's today about cloning. Just curious. Talk to you all later! Hopefully my email notifications will be working today!

Smokey :angel:

Good Morning all, Feeling better today and hopefully will be most of today. I hope everyone that was sick is starting to feel better. Was a pretty sucky illness. Hoping for the best for you guys! Will probably have a few question's today about cloning. Just curious. Talk to you all later! Hopefully my email notifications will be working today!

Smokey :angel:

Good Morning Smokey! So happy you are feeling better. Say G' morning to the Mrs. for us as well.

:circle-of-love:

:nomo:

Oh yay. Gonna have a class on cloning next.... this is like the best bud school ever. Thanks for everything everyone. And SMOKE I'm glad your feeling better that's great news.

Looking forward to it. And thanks for the the sentiment about how I'm feeling better. Today is the first day I've felt a major improvement with no residual sickness! I'm just glad to be back here today!!

Back
Top Bottom