My First Time Growing

Dude me too. Its the worst. I've been pretty much incapacitated since I started showing symptoms.

My whole body is just... Tender pain

Just got symptoms yesterday evening, This totally sucks. I hope you feel better Nugwrasslin! I know what you mean though, hurts everywhere and have to stay close to bathroom to empty my stomach over and over.

Wow, you guys! That sucks, there's several members including yourselves suffering that right now.

Lot of liquids and rest. Hydration, hydration, hydration. Even if it comes back up, there is at least some absorbed!

I feel bad for you all.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks Sis, Just feel like crap. I keep seeing the email notifications and want to answer. Just feel bad that I disappeared yesterday and won't be around much today. Please stay healthy Canna, This totally sucks. I'm sure I'll talk to ya later. Gotta run again

Smokey, you got to understand something. There is nothing that will be posted that has to be answered right away. Shut the computer down, and take care of yourself! You first, emails later, or tomorrow for that matter. No one's going to leave you if you don't respond asap. ( I keep telling you that you're stuck with us. LOL)

And, don't you dare answer this. :rofl:

Hit that shut down button.....go ahead...hit it....

:thanks:

HEY!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS SMOKEY..........THAT"S IT I'M OUTA HERE..................:thedoubletake:

Just kidding Smokey, I have the crap to, you take care and get better soon. :Namaste:

Hey Sista's tag you guys are it.................We'll keep your journal running at 3-4 pages a day until you get on your feet :high-five:

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

I'm still sick, so I won't be on today except for this, But if it goes the way it's looking, I should be back by tomorrow. Sorry I've been out, But just wanted to touch bases with you guys and let you know I'm starting to feel better today and hope to be completely back by tomorrow. I appreciate ALL the good wishes & I miss talking to you all. But like I said, I should be back by tomorrow. Talk to ya then!

Smokey

I'm still sick, so I won't be on today except for this, But if it goes the way it's looking, I should be back by tomorrow. Sorry I've been out, But just wanted to touch bases with you guys and let you know I'm starting to feel better today and hope to be completely back by tomorrow. I appreciate ALL the good wishes & I miss talking to you all. But like I said, I should be back by tomorrow. Talk to ya then!

Smokey

Thank you for checking in. We miss you too.

:green_heart:

I'm feeling a whole lot better today than I was. I had an appointment with my pain Doc, this morning and when I told him about being sick, He said that he has a bunch of his pain patients who can't get in to make their appointments to get their pain med's even (and that means they will end up with withdrawal symptoms, so they must be feeling bad enough to wait until they can get someone to go in and get their scripts). I just hope people around here are feeling better now. It's good to be back for a while today!!

I'm feeling a whole lot better today than I was. I had an appointment with my pain Doc, this morning and when I told him about being sick, He said that he has a bunch of his pain patients who can't get in to make their appointments to get their pain med's even (and that means they will end up with withdrawal symptoms, so they must be feeling bad enough to wait until they can get someone to go in and get their scripts). I just hope people around here are feeling better now. It's good to be back for a while today!!

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom