My First Time Growing

It made me look at the first pages compared to now. Here is the first pic I posted of Harley & Casey:
IMG_20100101_114209.jpg

And here is today:

HaCIMG_20160227_203938.jpg
QUITE a difference thanks to you guys!! Now I just have to wait them out to try it, REALLY looking forward to it!! Thanks to PJ and all of you!!

Cool looking grow! I'm in! I love looking at my pictures and seeing the growth difference. It's funny because checking them so many times a day makes them seem slow!! Check out mine!

Cool looking grow! I'm in! I love looking at my pictures and seeing the growth difference. It's funny because checking them so many times a day makes them seem slow!! Check out mine!

Thanks OEF Vet 11B! I'm proud of my grow but it's only because I've had so much help from the experienced growers (Pj took me under his wing at the beginning even) on my journal though. I'm totally enjoying this enough (just the growing part so far) to help with one of my problems physically, depression for instance. It's a great "hobby" that relaxes me even before I can :smokin: the results!

I just checked the tent and I'm dumbfounded, They have grown so much overnight! Here is a pic from 2 days ago if I remember correctly:
and here is today:
IMG_20160302_122745.jpg
It's probably not as obvious in the pics, But looking at them is just unbelievable. I'm so happy with them! There are even more flowers than before. They are flowering now, So I have to ask, is it possible to do a clone of one of them still? No biggie if not, I can still try a clone from Jordan, which is also growing by leaps and bounds. I have to get the bookcase bottom up today for Jordan and Minnie. Thanks for any input!

Correction, It was 3 days ago when I took the initial photo, but I'm still amazed at how fast these are growing. I never expected this much growth from just going into flower mode. No one needs to respond if they don't want to. I just wanted to say how amazed I am. Thanks to all of you for the help and advice with everything!!! If not for you guys, I'm sure they wouldn't be as big.

That soil is something else.

I completely agree. That is PJ's soil recipe and it works better than anything I've ever heard of! My parents swore by Miracle Grow, but I don't think it holds a candle to this. It took them forever to grow anything in their backyard garden.

I completely agree. That is PJ's soil recipe and it works better than anything I've ever heard of! My parents swore by Miracle Grow, but I don't think it holds a candle to this. It took them forever to grow anything in their backyard garden.

Smokey in the beginning of flower the plants go through a "stretch" it lasts the first two weeks approximately. After that they settle in and really start pumping out flowers. So everything is looking great!

Thanks Shiggity, I didn't know that. Does that include becoming more bushy also? When I look at them I almost can't even see the buckets anymore unless I'm watering them (which has gone up an amazing amount, each plant in the tent is drinking a gallon and almost 2 quarts every 3 days also, and that's with me checking them with a stick and also feeling in the bottom holes of the buckets where they are almost bone dry). I just wish I could physically do the soak method, but since I removed the handles, I can't lift them while walking with my canes.

:passitleft: High Smoke....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise! Hopefully everything is good with you(just hoping you don't get sick too)! Everything is A-OK here now! Late last night was the first night I felt actually good (But did feel improved a lot prior), but feel so much better today than before. :phew:

I just checked the tent and I'm dumbfounded, They have grown so much overnight! Here is a pic from 2 days ago if I remember correctly:
and here is today:
IMG_20160302_122745.jpg
It's probably not as obvious in the pics, But looking at them is just unbelievable. I'm so happy with them! There are even more flowers than before. They are flowering now, So I have to ask, is it possible to do a clone of one of them still? No biggie if not, I can still try a clone from Jordan, which is also growing by leaps and bounds. I have to get the bookcase bottom up today for Jordan and Minnie. Thanks for any input!

"The Stretch" when they start bulding flowers is really fun :)

You 'could' clone these, but ...
1) Because they are flowering, they won't be so lively and vibrant as usual.
2) Because they are flowering, you would be sacrificing a bud site.
3) You should clone your best plants. You will be growing from higher quality seeds than these first bag seeds. Although bag seeds can be terrific - quality bud is more likely with well-bred seeds. :)

I suggest you wait until you are ready to 'top' one of your newer seedlings while still in veg, and clone the top you remove.

Correction, It was 3 days ago when I took the initial photo, but I'm still amazed at how fast these are growing. I never expected this much growth from just going into flower mode. No one needs to respond if they don't want to. I just wanted to say how amazed I am. Thanks to all of you for the help and advice with everything!!! If not for you guys, I'm sure they wouldn't be as big.

Soil, light and water. They matter a lot :)

Quality soil is a key to quality flavor an maximizing the potential of a seed :)

Smokey in the beginning of flower the plants go through a "stretch" it lasts the first two weeks approximately. After that they settle in and really start pumping out flowers. So everything is looking great!

Yes! Yes! YES! I love to watch girls stretch :rofl:

Well, The bottom of the bookcase is finished and operating. When I get a little extra cash, I plan to buy another power strip to move the lights further apart, but here are 2 pics. One inside the bookcase and one with it closed. These are for vegging only, so I'm not worried about light leaks. The picture inside of it is with Jordan today and I will be putting Minnie in it also as soon as I hear from PJ and what he thinks. I was surprised by the amount of light put out by these 2 CFL lights.

IMG_20160303_161941.jpg
Front_on_bookcase_bottom.jpg
Sorry I painted the last pic, But on the small shelf above it was a bunch of stuff I didn't mean too show, like my badges with the FD name and rank with my number on them as just one of the things you could initially see and just don't want anyone snooping to be able to ID me. If it was just you guys, I wouldn't have bothered. If anyone has question's about the Bulbs themselves, here is a link to where I bought the light bulbs from at about $14.00 per bulb.

Back
Top Bottom