My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Buckshot, that has got to be the loveliest bud shot taken this month. The clarity, the detail, the dark background and of course, the thumb...
:thumb:

Buckshot, that has got to be the loveliest bud shot taken this month. The clarity, the detail, the dark background and of course, the thumb...
:thumb:

Thank you B A R :cheesygrinsmiley:

did you see this one?

DSC_5102_dp_bud.jpg

DSC_5201_blueberry.jpg

As Lady Dee would say; "Now you're just showing off" LOL

Did you know that your picture caught me off guard yesterday. After we had already chosen the pics for the Pictorial Segment of the show I seen yours & had to add it.

Wow Wow Wow

Your a good grower & loving your pictures very professional :bravo:

hey I missed tokerday here
Happy Weednsday Buck and a Happy Merry Prosperous fruitful fun best new years ever :thumb:

Happy New Year
:420:
Folks
:partyboy:

For those who may want to add a vacuum chamber to your process and don't want to lay out a pile of cash for some crazy setup you can use a hand pump brake vacuum kit from an automotive store. It comes with a tiny chamber (reservoir) that I actually used while I wait for a bell jar attachment that will allow me to use a larger chamber. I was able to maintain a vacuum overnight with a mere piece of cellophane tape on the intake of the tiny chamber. Pump kit with tubing and small chamber in a nice case, 45 bucks, attachment for bell jar, 15 bucks shipped.

hey I missed tokerday here
Happy Weednsday Buck and a Happy Merry Prosperous fruitful fun best new years ever :thumb:

And to you and your family... I wish you a black pearl in your fishing endeavors so throw a few oysters in your bag

Happy New Year Big Fella:party:

Thank you Sir and to you and Jo, may this year be uneventful (young folks don't know the bliss of "uneventful")

Happy New Year Buck:party::party::party:

Dude! To you and yours! I am rocking some pure yellow on a titanium nail for the Par Tay :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy New Year biddy biddy buck.

Bill who is still Wild. I wish a vicious mean bulldog of a Lady Lawyer on you in the New Year and may you and yours be able to enjoy the rest of your lives without worry.

Happy new year! Buckshot!

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

And to you B A R, may your canna-game show go viral and you get a spiffy gold jacket with a black velvet collar

happy new year,

And to you DonPaul, may this year bring you a new keyboard cause you have worn off the letters on the one you got

Back
Top Bottom