New grow (grow B) SD & ATF

I have been running a bit higher than that. I run at an optimum 1500ppm but that is an optimum number, it usually fluctuates as low as 1450ppm or so. Our regular air in this area is sitting at about 670ppm according to my meters. I have been using a carb supplement this time around and I think that the plants should do just fine with that added bloom nutrient source. I suppose we will see. My brother cut his CO2 off early to see and I stand with you (Boss) on this one; leave the CO2 on...

The PM is set up Kick. Thanks for tak'n the time to get pics for me. I'm still a couple of weeks away fron building the room but everything is just about ready to go. I have 50 fresh PPP seeds that I got from Buy Dutch Seeds . com. I hope the quality and genitics are good. We shall see. I'm looking for 20 females in this batch so assuming 50% are male I should be cool.

lookin great Kick, i thought id posted on here but i guess i didnt....
verry clean setup cant wait to see more pics
you got some bushy girls there! what were the original plants?
how many rounds have you gone on this set up?
+rep keep it up! :peace:

The original plants are a mixture of Sour Diesel and ATF (Alaskan Thunder F^@k). I have grown on this setup for about 3 years out of the 7 I have had an MMJ card; about 5 or 6 crops on these clones between me and 2 other licensed grower/patients here. Thank you for the good words! I am just an old biker with a bad haircut and a chronic medical condition livin' in the country. I love being on this forum to share and learn (I try to learn more than I share). Thanx again!

been along time sense ive heard Alaskan Thunder F^@k, brings back memory's. nice set up

well you deserve every compliment you get bro. your plants look very good.:grinjoint:

Skirting and tie back has now begun (pictures in the next post). Clones for this round are also done. They were transplanted two nights ago. Below is a few examples. These clones are huge and healthy; I took larger clones this time due to the size I let them get before cutting...

DSC004981.jpg

DSC005011.jpg

These girls were a little farther into flowering than I would like, but they are reverting great and actually rooted really easily. This is a detail of reverting flowers...

DSC00500.jpg

The clone machine has been broken down and the light rack has been replaced with a T-5 H.O. fluorescent unit. Here is an old picture of the clone light rack...

DSC001481.jpg

This is the unit that has replaced it; it is a T-5, 8 tube (420W) fixture w/ blue spectrum bulbs (veg.)...

DSC00504.jpg

As I said earlier, pictures of the skirting and tie up will follow...

ladys look good kick.
? what determins how far you skirt your girls. i have been trying to read up on it, thinking bout doing it to mine though im a little nervous....
your at 3 weeks flowering?
keep it up! :peace:

Thank you. Generally I skirt until I can see light on the dirt. Usually 3-4 bottom branches are removed, sometimes more. All small buds at the very bottom are trimmed off too. sometimes larger leaf are removed from the inside if the plants have been topped. I usually top every other one so I can alternate plants with one big kola with ones that have 4 or more big buds from topping. These were skirted up higher that usual since I let them go taller. The thing I like about doing this is every bud ends up being large, no "larf" to mess with. I do this process about 3 weeks into bud since vegetative growth is tapered off by then; otherwise you end up having to skirt twice since veg growth is still happening.

Back
Top Bottom