New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

We only have about 3 days a year, during a period of 4 months that we are allowed to catch crayfish. Wetsuits and masks all packed and ready and then the weather turns. No crays, no catching them. There is one day gone. It's sucks but if it wasn't so, everyone would be pulling crayfish out until there are none left.
In SA crayfish is similar to your lobster. We call it rock lobster or crayfish.
We have them in our southern states. Up my way too but they grow small here. We use them for bait to catch fish here. Delish! Louisiana is a place that comes to mind when they come up. Tasty bugs they are!
Florida has closed seasons and size restrictions. Some have to be within a slot size with nothing over or under so many inches. They really protect their fisheries from overfishing. Charter boats and tourism is bigger money than commercial fishing. CL🍀
That saved it! We're having sea water temp changes now. Seems sea life changes with water temp. Everything changes through time. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast. I'm lucky to have been there when I was! It was fast and furious for years!

We have them in our southern states. Up my way too but they grow small here. We use them for bait to catch fish here. Delish! Louisiana is a place that comes to mind when they come up. Tasty bugs they are!

That saved it! We're having sea water temp changes now. Seems sea life changes with water temp. Everything changes through time. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast. I'm lucky to have been there when I was! It was fast and furious for years!
We have Spiny Lobster 🦞 in the Florida Keys and personally I prefer them to Maine Lobster. It’s a very short season too for Lobster in Florida and it’s enforced very strictly. They have Conch too but they are a protected species and absolutely no harvesting. CL🍀

Just to clarify crayfish is nothing like what you call crawfish. We also have perlemoen which are unfortunately poached heavily, dried and sent to Asia where it sells hard. It's a bummer. I don't like the taste but it's expensive locally so people always want to try it. In risotto is usually the tastiest option. Still, I can't stand that our natural resources are being plundered.
Humans may be at the top of the food chain, but we have become a destructive species.
Have a winning day cool peeps

Just to clarify crayfish is nothing like what you call crawfish. We also have perlemoen which are unfortunately poached heavily, dried and sent to Asia where it sells hard. It's a bummer. I don't like the taste but it's expensive locally so people always want to try it. In risotto is usually the tastiest option. Still, I can't stand that our natural resources are being plundered.
Humans may be at the top of the food chain, but we have become a destructive species.
Have a great day!

Are they like little lobsters? If so they have something similar in South America. CL🍀

OTTERS DREAM ON THE HANG UPDATE

Hi all! Otters Dream, (Stankberry pollen on Blue dream CBD), is done and hung on about day 75 from flip I think. She grew giant colas! As usual a medium density bud good and frosty and reeks of blueberry! Our last one was the most pleasant berry flavor! I looked forward to it every time! Hope this one carries the same trait!
She got Fisty.

Weighed in at a projected 7.2 oz's!

SOME NORTHERN STANK NEWS

A weigh @ 60% is 9 0z's!

Here's a Northern Stank bud all trimmed up.
All of You!
Have a great day!
Gorgeous take and great grow. Cheers to you SO:)

425Jesse

Unfortunately like an idiot I sold my Pan and right before the prices skyrocketed when they were shipping them off to Europe for unbelievable prices. You used to be able to buy a basket case for like a grand, maybe 1500 with a few more parts ( tranny + frame). I’m riding a 79 XLCH now. I never had an electric start since I started riding. CL🍀
I don't miss kick starting!!! Just being honest!! 🤣😂🤣

:circle-of-love:IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ME :circle-of-love:

HO! HO! HO!

🎅
Hi folks, the holidays are getting close! The delivery trucks are a movin! Yesterday I got a fun and beautiful art piece from @Trala to add to our X-mass tree's homey look!
It sits proudly along with @Bode and Julie's beautiful ornaments! It lifts my heart to add these to our collection of memories we get to construct and remember every Christmas!
Thanks you guys! This helps make Christmas great for us!:) I hope the holidays are good top you all!
IMG_0747.jpeg
IMG_0748.jpeg
IMG_0749.jpeg

@Bode are you around? 🎅 Are you snowed on much yet? We're without so far! Lots of rain and wind. I can't stop thinking of next summer already!
Thinking of Pineapple Chunk again for one of the outdoor ladies this coming season. I had a good run with that one a few years ago.
I still can’t believe it’s 41 degrees right now in the Windy 🌬️ City and we haven’t had any snow ❄️ yet. I hope that El Niño winter there talking about stays like this. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom