New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

Ahoy Commodore,
I tubed 30 grams of Cherries Doublee for 20 minutes. Single extraction we popped 5.15 grams. The cannabis had been treated with Me/JA and was a drought trooper for 10 days. The color and odor are unmistakable indicators of quality.

It is when the oils look so fine, I have a real hard time getting them ready for capsulations. This is no shit ya oil rig ready.

Love Ya bro :love:

Ahoy Commodore,
I tubed 30 grams of Cherries Doublee for 20 minutes. Single extraction we popped 5.15 grams. The cannabis had been treated with Me/JA and was a drought trooper for 10 days. The color and odor are unmistakable indicators of quality.

It is when the oils look so fine, I have a real hard time getting them ready for capsulations. This is no shit ya oil rig ready.

Amazing return and great color! :bravo:

Ahoy Commodore,

There it is! I betcha that hit nice! Have a smashing day!
Will you make bears with that?

Highya SO,

I wanted to stop by to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! I haven't heard from you in a few days and hop you're okay! Many happy and love filled days for you next year!! Happy Smokin'
I don’t remember if I wished you a Happy New Year or not so HNY Bode +fam. CL🍀

WELCOME !
I HOPE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF COMFORTABLE!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BE CURIOUS AND HAVE FUN
WHILE YOU'RE VISITING!
I LOVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS AND ALWAYS NEED YOUR HELPFUL HINTS!
LET'S GET SIPPIN!
:green_heart:
AND START GRINNIN!
:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:WITH 2 NEW VIPARSPECTRA ?????PRO LED LIGHTS:circle-of-love:
TO BE UNVEILED DURING THIS GROW AT A LATER TIME
HERE
:circle-of-love:

The SIP I tried in the 3 x 3 blew my mind in the way it grew! The plant was so healthy I had to try SIP's in the 4 x 4!

The good people at EarthBox had a positive reaction when I contacted them asking if they'd be interested in sponsoring my 4 pot auto feed run this grow after I sent them a link to the journal I made using their pot! I asked them to consider being a sponsor here at The Mag and gave them all the information to contact Rob to become one. I hope they hook up! These pots rock!

I've been busy getting plumbed in. It was pretty easy. I had to use heat to soften the water line, it was hard to push on without.
I start with RO water. Thanks for the IFIFY work Shed!

1687516324894.png

From here it's piped to the tent shut off.
And to the system.
With joints looking like this.

I was able to set the height of the rez water by setting height of the fill tubes.
Tubes that contain the auto fill device.
All this and now the wet seeds got planted under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro to germinate.

We're caught up! That planting was yesterday! :hookah::woohoo:
SO, I’m looking forward to catching up over here. Not going to fast forward as there is clearly lots to learn here. I only started seeing SIP mentioned recently and have no idea what thats about. Hope all is well. Cheers

SO, I’m looking forward to catching up over here. Not going to fast forward as there is clearly lots to learn here. I only started seeing SIP mentioned recently and have no idea what thats about. Hope all is well. Cheers
Hey cr8, this one was a fun one! I hope there's lots of information in there for you and some fun along the way! I learned enough to make a change or two for the next run in a month or two. Trying to get calcium to work without cal/mag is one goal. More tame plants is another. I've been watching @Gee64 and @Keffka use one node to make 8 colas and I like what I see. Not that I haven't seen others, they're current and good communicators with great gardens! Something like that anyway. Enjoy!

Hey cr8, this one was a fun one! I hope there's lots of information in there for you and some fun along the way! I learned enough to make a change or two for the next run in a month or two. Trying to get calcium to work without cal/mag is one goal. More tame plants is another. I've been watching @Gee64 and @Keffka use one node to make 8 colas and I like what I see. Not that I haven't seen others, they're current and good communicators with great gardens! Something like that anyway. Enjoy!

Thanks stone! I’ve had good mentors, including yourself!

It is a very clean and efficient way to maximize your space without having to deal with trellises or netting. It does require you to be a bit more hands on but most of us love an excuse to be in the garden touching plants lol.

Thanks stone! I’ve had good mentors, including yourself!

It is a very clean and efficient way to maximize your space without having to deal with trellises or netting. It does require you to be a bit more hands on but most of us love an excuse to be in the garden touching plants lol.
Growing my other way is very hands on if you do it like I do. I ran the tent to the max every grow topped and trained for a level canopy with as many colas that could make the cut. As much larf trimmed and leaves saved as possible. That makes for exciting grows in my opinion but can get unruly, Stealing space from each other. The unruly part is what I want to smooth out. Maybe I just want to switch it up a bit. Ch ch ch changes are good!

Growing my other way is very hands on if you do it like I do. I ran the tent to the max every grow topped and trained for a level canopy with as many colas that could make the cut. As much larf trimmed and leaves saved as possible. That makes for exciting grows in my opinion but can get unruly, Stealing space from each other. The unruly part is what I want to smooth out. Maybe I just want to switch it up a bit. Ch ch ch changes are good!
Tell me more 🤣

Sounds kinda familiar to me 😅

I can’t do the unruly.. I will spend the entire grow stressed out that I can’t get to the middle which is funny because even when I CAN get to the middle I don’t. I just like knowing I could 🤣

I can’t do the unruly.. I will spend the entire grow stressed out that I can’t get to the middle which is funny because even when I CAN get to the middle I don’t. I just like knowing I could 🤣
We just changed our main flower room around, took out some irrigation spots so for the first time I can get to the middle. Well I could get to the middle. After about three days I put two plants on trays in that space.

😅

We just changed our main flower room around, took out some irrigation spots so for the first time I can get to the middle. Well I could get to the middle. After about three days I put two plants on trays in that space.

😅
Sounds like "spaced management." 😁

I read this entire thread looking for the light reveal…. Did I miss it?
I enjoyed every page of it but, now I need more info on that light!

If I’m not mistaken it’s a @ViparSpectra KS-5000. @ViparSpectra make some fantastic lights, I have their XS-1500 Pro in my closet grow. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

It's a ViparSpectra XS3000 pro.
I don't remember if they ever started selling them.

Edit: I just checked their site and I didn't see them there.

Hey Olddog! Welcome to my journal, glad you got something from it! It was New tricks for me for sure in that one! The folks at Vipar decided to not bring this one to market at this time I'm thinking. I didn't get a lot of information that way. Vipar did continue the form of it with the XS2500 Pro, their 250 watt model, down 50 watts overall.
I have a few lights for that tent and I'm sticking with these beauties! Those XS2500's compare I'm thinking.

I suspect it's very similar to the one @CaptainLucky mentioned, the XS1500 times 2.

Back
Top Bottom