New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

He has a little more to share every now and then Azi! I hadn't heard to look at coty's for future intensity to pick who's to stay and go.
Yeah, that was an interesting tidbit for sure. Especially if you're phenomenal hunting, but interesting nonetheless.

Highya SO,

Yeah, I'm here! We have had snow twice. Gone now. First time was 4 inches. Rain coming this weekend. Julie said "No snow in the Christmas Forcast", so I guess the White Christmas will be with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. We'll be fine! I'm staying zooted on last fall's harvest! Good stuff!!
Well, if I don't get a chance, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your Mrs. Interesting piece from the Rev on seedlings! Thanks for that! I'm on here every day, sometimes only once in the a.m. or after, lol. I'm looking forward to growing season already too!! Trying some SIP's I made from 4 gallon kitty litter containers. Happy Smokin '

Highya SO,

Yeah, I'm here! We have had snow twice. Gone now. First time was 4 inches. Rain coming this weekend. Julie said "No snow in the Christmas Forcast", so I guess the White Christmas will be with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. We'll be fine! I'm staying zooted on last fall's harvest! Good stuff!!
Well, if I don't get a chance, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your Mrs. Interesting piece from the Rev on seedlings! Thanks for that! I'm on here every day, sometimes only once in the a.m. or after, lol. I'm looking forward to growing season already too!! Trying some SIP's I made from 4 gallon kitty litter containers. Happy Smokin '
Hey there :ciao: yeah, we're looking at maybe 3 or 4 inches of rain here next couple of days. I'm a big fan of Bing and Danny myself! :laugh: The Rev drops those tidbits every now and then, I like to share them and it helps me not to forget myself! His latest book will be out in January he and Amazon say. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for that! We're only a couple of months away from really making a plan!

I think you can get a good size plant in a 4 gal SIP Bode! Are you thinking vegetables or weed or both? Sending positive hip energy to Julie!

We're at the final week before! I hope you two have a great Christmas and have the best new year ever!

Highya SO,

I want to say Merry Christmas from us to you and yours!! Also, Happy New Year! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I wanted to stop by to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! I haven't heard from you in a few days and hop you're okay! Many happy and love filled days for you next year!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I wanted to stop by to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! I haven't heard from you in a few days and hop you're okay! Many happy and love filled days for you next year!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks for dropping in! Happy New Year Bode and Julie :partyboy: I'm hoping 2024 is going to be green with weed for all of us! That and good health!

Back
Top Bottom