Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #3 5x5 - Dissertation Grow

IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpeg

These are all from the right side door. Still mad thirsty. Still growing at a decentish rate. Still a ways to go

Nick

IMG_0335.jpeg

IMG_0336.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg
IMG_0338.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg

Day #86
Flip Post #44
Flower Day #34

This is from the opposite side to yesterday. Left from the front. The picture where I leave the two main buds half out of picture there are a couple of fat buds under the trellis as will. There’s quite a bit below the line still - well they ain’t getting any taller now. A week Sunday and the window opens.

Pretty dull now. The numbers are great. The plants look great. Its the final 20% of finish though now.

Ride her til she bucks you

Thanks Tin Cup. You took a 14 in the US Open, though.

Yield, yield, yield - what’s it gonna be?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address for your chance to win a slice of Waitnsee Pudding…

Nick

Did you over water and flood the tent?
For some reason the weird guy never stops watering untill it's pouring out the bottom 😂 but I sure he said he was on a hill for good drainage 🤔

Nice hands, maybe on the smaller scale... 😂

Cheeky fecker 🤣

I refer you to my country cousins words on that cola

Tha dat oon un der muddle biggner thaan a dnkeys diick, yesh saar

Did you over water and flood the tent?
No
For some reason the weird guy never stops watering untill it's pouring out the bottom 😂

Its coco so we water to run off every day (or multiple times per day) this tent and the 4x4 (and the other two when I shift the new ones in) sit on metal pallets above 60x90cm plastic like sump trays. The run off accumulates there.

Seedlings and veg I let it sit as a great source of Rh - especially when they’re smaller it can get a bit dry in there. A couple of pools of water in black trays with lights above them is like having a humidifier in there.

As the grow goes on that extra Rh is not welcome so I vacuum it out more regularly. At least every other day now. Upstairs they’re on dedicated drainage trays that are piped together and the waste runs out the side of the house.

There’s a lot of weed in there. A lorra lorra buds

Day #87
Flip Post #45
Flower Day #35

Front View

IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpeg
IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg

Harvest Window T -10 Days

Its 55-70 Days strain dependent. I’m thinking we throw the lids out the house the weekend after next and part harvest then so we have a proper dry room. The lowers are really starting yo bud up. Sure there’s popcorn stuff down there but there’s also decent bud. When we chop the tops off the Mim OP and Blueberry OG there will be some really decent stuff a week after that from the lowers we’ll be able to finish while the 65-70 day girls finish up. Smells decent in there. Smells other than just orange finally!

They’ll also get my Farmer mates skin and eyes on them tomorrow. Think I’m going to get a pat on the back from the OG, though last year he told me in 4/5 years I’d end up a decent little grower.

Their last full strength mix of fert today. It’ll last 4-5 days. EC 2.5
IMG_0372.jpeg

This afternoon, with very decent EC, a lovely level of gas and air racing through the space they’re in perfect shape for this stage of the grow.

Nick

Day #87
Flip Post #45
Flower Day #35

Front View

IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpeg
IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg

Harvest Window T -10 Days

Its 55-70 Days strain dependent. I’m thinking we throw the lids out the house the weekend after next and part harvest then so we have a proper dry room. The lowers are really starting yo bud up. Sure there’s popcorn stuff down there but there’s also decent bud. When we chop the tops off the Mim OP and Blueberry OG there will be some really decent stuff a week after that from the lowers we’ll be able to finish while the 65-70 day girls finish up. Smells decent in there. Smells other than just orange finally!

They’ll also get my Farmer mates skin and eyes on them tomorrow. Think I’m going to get a pat on the back from the OG, though last year he told me in 4/5 years I’d end up a decent little grower.

Their last full strength mix of fert today. It’ll last 4-5 days. EC 2.5
IMG_0372.jpeg

This afternoon, with very decent EC, a lovely level of gas and air racing through the space they’re in perfect shape for this stage of the grow.

Nick
Some nice chunkies in there glad you got your Co2 back on 😳 some of those leaves were like who turned the gas off 🤪

Some nice chunkies in there glad you got your Co2 back on 😳 some of those leaves were like who turned the gas off 🤪
Yeah it was out for 36-48 hours a couple of weeks ago. That furled them up but didn't do much lasting harm. There’s one at the back left that got quite badly burned growing through the lights early on in flower. That’s interesting - the yellow burned has gone completely smooth and the same totally consistent colour tan. The leaf around those patches is perfect pristine green leaf, so it recovered but obviously those bits were too far gone. There’s still 40-45 decent 6” minimum colas in there - you add in the various 24” and 12” ones the average has to be 10” minimum - 400” that’s 34 feet of cola 2-3” wide. I dunno but pretty sure i have a lot of them that will yield more than the little autos did.

Just that much bud I’m finding it very hard to estimate yield without coming up with stupid numbers.

Average167g a plant for 2 kilos - when I look at the numbers for past plants seems like I should be disappointed I get only that.

188g - well thats 2.265 kilos and exactly 5 pounds. That would feel like a win.

Averaging over 200g a plant I think is possible. Earlier on the trellis, side lighting. Better in tent fans.

All just fairytales until its bagged and tested…

Right now aimmma gonna get high, had some Panty Punch freeze drying but first a little racy Red Hot Cookies I reckon.

Nick

Azi - my fingernails were equally grime filled at that point but I turned my hands so as not to offend you 😂
As soon as I saw the pic I was going to make a comment. A snide one most likely. :laughtwo:

And who knows? Maybe I'm being culturally insensitive. For all I know you went to the best salon on the island and that's what passes for high fashion in your parts. :rolleyes:

So, my apologies if I offended in any way. I don't travel much and I know different cultures prize different things. I'm sure you saw some interesting practices in your forays around Africa. 😂

As soon as I saw the pic I was going to make a comment. A snide one most likely. :laughtwo:

And who knows? Maybe I'm being culturally insensitive. For all I know you went to the best salon on the island and that's what passes for high fashion in your parts. :rolleyes:

So, my apologies if I offended in any way. I don't travel much and I know different cultures prize different things. I'm sure you saw some interesting practices in you forays around Africa. 😂
My days scheduling is quite rigid.

First Thing in the Morning
- Meet Dispensary owners before their first bong of the day
- Finger/Hand Modelling contract fulfillment

Morning
- Day Job
- Water plants

Lunch
- Errands - collect cape from cleaners etc.

Afternoon
- Day Job
- Farming

Evening
- Farming
- Journal

Night
- Medicate
- Secret Crime Fighting
- Manicure

They are fence-poled by bathing and there’s 5 hours of sleep somewhere.

What can I say I’mma busy guy!

🤣

IMG_0465.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg
IMG_0470.jpeg
IMG_0466.jpeg

IMG_0469.jpeg

Some of these are actually looking like they’re a week out from harvest. Still drinking though.

The Hardy “New Generation” have been away a few nights. All the better for getting them to move the f-out my house so normal drying and drying can take place.

Seriously though it was bliss. The house so much quieter.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom