NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Runt ..pull it.. seems to be a space queen thing that funny look .. had plenty .. even my f1 loco and cuvee each had 1
Damn you Space queen...lols...or is it space dude? Not sure about LM but cuvee it's male parent was space dude as they call the male space queen.
The Mutations won’t affect anything
I'l run it for a few more days and check. Rather open up space for better plants at this stage.

If you have the basic nutes that’s really all you need.

Yup, watched an episode of the growtube show (when it was still) up with the blue planet nutes guy saying that their basic 3 part is all you need to grow a solid plant and the other stuff was icing on the cake.....I want icing though...on ma cake!

Damn you Space queen...lols...or is it space dude? Not sure about LM but cuvee it's male parent was space dude as they call the male space queen.

I'l run it for a few more days and check. Rather open up space for better plants at this stage.
Yeah the spaces kekeke... so far preferring the cuvee though. I'm just guessing on the leaf deformeties but only common in the 2 is space queen. It's weird.. had a few that show it early and others maybe a few weeks in.. weird shit

Yeah the spaces kekeke... so far preferring the cuvee though. I'm just guessing on the leaf deformeties but only common in the 2 is space queen. It's weird.. had a few that show it early and others maybe a few weeks in.. weird shit
Yeah the Cuvee man such a good strain, I understand now why subcool called it his favourite. Really want to do some rosin with it....just need to build a press 1st. And very important smell update! The one smells like an all gold jam sandwich (no margarine though) and the other taller pheno smells like strawberry or some kind of berry sherbet. Both have a very wet earthy after smell. The tall berry one is smells so good....I tossed the clones after it hermied thought :(

I like the earthy terps, smells like a killer indica!
yeah this is a very wet earth kinda smell...it smells very close to wet moldy weed though and has me a bit worried. I've checked the buds close up and no signs of mold. It was dried in exactly the same as the other buds too and they smell great. I might need to take a tester bud to a mate and see what he thinks.

grow updates:

Started a run of OG kush bag seed. Not a fan of the taste but was a good smoke. Just growing these for practice and backup plants.

Seedlings going along nicely. One of the t8 light fixtures broke, tried to fix it but no luck so I just got another driver to run my QB boards in there.

Cuvee clones ready for clone taking. This is 2 different phenos but I might not bother cloning them both. The plant that had the nice fade to it is a very harsh smoke. Curing isnt helping much. The other pheno isnt cured as much but is already way smoother.

Crack cross 31 days, I've gone over to a 13/11 cycle to save some power

Evening Nooby, I've never smoked a OGK before, I've only had crosses with OGK. But harvesting my first OGK on the 5/5/18, so chuffed bout that. Haven't seen her since I got back but my boet says she's lost 85% of leaves, looking pretty clear on the trichs so far and is a dirty autumn color.
And super stinky so really excited......

The last time I saw her.....:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom