NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Bioneem them suckers. Probably the only bottled thing I buy and it does the job. Alternate between that and some garlic water and you should be ok.
That girls looking frosty cant wait to see her finish. Those Space Monkey x Blues should go wild in your DWC. They are doing really good at me in soil.. can't wait to flower them. Have high hopes
Yeah I'm trying to source some locally before I hit the online shops. Sad my monkeys are held back now but the dwc ones are looking happy
Use Alcohol mixed 1:9 with water, spray them good.
Thanks I spray that tomorrow!

The frost just keeps coming, can't even touch the buds now, just sticky goo:

Thanks man, the magic comes from @Sun Valley. He smashed some GSC with locomotion and this is the result. I'm running this in my smaller dwc so the buds could've been even bigger too. Also using simple nutes and a simple pk booster. Wonder what this would look like with all the terp /bud xtras you can run.

I'm guessing the reason they turned really sweet is you just supplied the basics. If you pay attention the growers with the most issues are the people using several different products.

Well it's the 1st day of being legal and its only starting to set in now....pretty weird really. Still wont be telling anyone about my grow op as I still have to worry about potential crime but feels good knowing the cops cant rock up and confiscate my equipment.

Grow update:

new kids on the block:

Space monkey crosses back to be happy and healthy:

And luck be on my side, the only cuvee and blues crossed that survived is a lady:

here's new beginnings and good endings:

Well I don't think that much is going to change now but medical and full legal might be on the cards now. The ruling is a little odd and very open ended plus we'll have to wait for the full legislation to know exactly how many plants you can grow for personal use.

One big thing that I heard about is the local traditional healers being given permits to grow up to 400 plants and export permits for hemp / cannabis. This could be in order to placate them for when proper commercial permits are given out to big companies. Not sure of the details yet

Back
Top Bottom