Northern Lights X Big Bud Hempy Clone Grow

Ok I wanted to give a bit of an update.

I chopped the clone its been about 9 weeks its heavy bout 10 oz wet poorly manicured bud, but its not smokable due to all the immature seeds. I will try to extract the thc with butane or some other nonpolar solvent.

You be very careful with that, I would just throw it in the crock pot and make oil or butter.

But on a happy note the outdoor plants are doing good especially the sleeskunk the bag seed has an issue with grey mold it seems to have no resistance so I will be extra aggressive in trying to stamp it out and just hope for the best when it starts to bud. I pray we have a dry fall lol.
Hmmm no good with mold, that puts 2 seasons that I've seen out the door up here. What do you think about growing a sativa 12/12 from start?
Or Another option is that Attitude is having their monthly give away starting august sixth. so I was going to pick up a pack of Greenhouse L.$.D. seeds get the 2 free ufo and the 3 free giveaway seeds.

So I would pay for 5 fem seeds and get 10 femed seeds shweet...

I know its been quiet in here but its only because Im having my best summer in about 5 years plenty of work with just enough play lol. Ive made more so far this year than I could have at my old parttime job last year all year. Im probly still going to pick up a parttime job as well when semester starts though because with tuition Im still in the red...
But I just wanted to say feel free to post even if its quiet sometimes I need a kick to update things...

Anyways Keep it green friends and Ill try to get some pics of the plants soon. :peace:

No news is sometimes good news. It's great that you have things rollin' along and I wish you some more of the same. You know you got a friend here :)

Thanks brotha I appreciate the kind words...
I did try the 12/12 thing but I used that outdoor sativa strain and it just didnt get the light it wanted and stretched until it couldnt fit anymore lol. So I might try with a different sativa strain sometime, really keeping an eye on the sleeskunk it doesnt appear to wanna be super tall so it might work... but I might have seeds on the way anyways.
On another note I might move the grow opp to another home, I have time to think on it so no decision yet.
Anyways off to work late I know lol :peace:

Stealthy, u seem to be very experienced... would u mind takin a look at my post in faq's ??? It would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks in advance, and happy smoking'
:lot-o-toke:

Stealthy, u seem to be very experienced... would u mind takin a look at my post in faq's ??? It would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks in advance, and happy smoking'
:lot-o-toke:

Hah Thanks! well Ive screwed up alot so I guess it counts as experience. Could you post a link you the questions you have issues too? Im out the door after this but Ill deffinitely check it out when I get home. :peacetwo:

Just wanted to post this before I go.
just ordered my new seeds wife might strangle me but hey Ive been selling my stock of spare car parts from my car I used to race to save up so she cant say much...hm well shouldnt say much but Im sure still will right? I mean shes my wife so its a given shes gonna have something to say.

Anyways UFOs change from last I looked oh well but replaced with more autos sheesh Imma have an auto army lol.

Order Inventory:
Product: Barneys Farm *** Feminized
Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
Quantity: 1
Product Code: BARN525F/barn525f
Price: £33.99

Product: UFO #2 Kannabia Seeds Automatica Mataro Blue Feminized
Product Code: FREE SEED
Price: £0.00

Product: UFO #1 Kannabia Seeds Automatica La Blanca Feminized

Product: Short Stuff Seeds Onyx Feminized

Product: Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Feminized

Product: Short Stuff Seeds Super-Cali Haze (super auto)

I made sure I went from the sponsors page so I know 420 mag got there 15% :thumb:

:peace:

I love those unmentionable Barney's Farm that you picked up. I can't smoke right now so I had some friends try out some that I grew and they loved it. It was pulled at least two weeks early and yet they still thought it was great. Be very careful with the ph while growing her, she's really picky about the ph, it pretty much has to be perfect or else she show deficiencies.

What the hell is a super auto?

Thanks for the tip I think itll be a hempy grow with OC+ but Ill keep an eye on the PH for sure.

Ah the super auto... allow me to enlighten you!!!!

Short Stuff Seeds Super-Cali Haze (super auto)

Now this strain really is a game-changer and is bought to you exclusively by the attitude seedbank in this promotion.
Super Cali haze has not even been officially released by short stuff seeds, they wanted to bring it to you people first as a thank you to the attitude and its amazing customers
This strain is the holy grail of auto flowering growers, a true and pure auto-Sativa and one which has been described as a SUPER AUTO by its breeder stitch.
Stitch has been working for many years on refining an autoflowering haze strain but as many other breeders know this a very difficult and some say an impossible task.
Stitch finally managed to do this when he created his 'Nirvana sky' strain and this has been used as the basis of super cali-haze. First a ruderalis was crossed with haze special and bred until it was 100% autoflowering. This was then crossed back with a resinuous colombian mother from Medellin state and the super auto was then stabilised.
The result is a big tall strain which can grow over 2 metres outdoors and produce upwards of 4 ounces. This is perfect for someone wanting to fit 2 harvests into one summer season and still be cropping out before everyone using normal strains.
Unlike most autoflowering strains which are indica dominant Super cali-haze is a pure Sativa strain so will give you that soaring cerebral hit you expect from a good old fashioned haze. This really is a very different auto and one which you will surely want in your collection.
The super auto is here and its here to stay, this is going be Big!!!

Thanks for droppin by OMM

Yah Im hoping it is, otherwise wife might shut down the indoor op citing budget cuts and lack of ROI.

Lol But yah I cant wait till they get here plus its my first time with femmed seeds so im looking forward to the straight forward plant N grow.

The autos are new to me as well, and while I believe the breeders descriptions always a little optimistic Im just hoping there at least half as good lol.

I might grow an auto indoor after the first **** harvest but for the most part Im going to scout a good location for next year and start a few autos early... Maybe see if I can get 2 harvests in next summer the Super Cali Haze I think I might try to get it in the peak of summer to get the best yeild from it. and Of course I have the skunks that will be at there current local next year.

All depending on a secure site though otherwise Ill have the cali haze with the skunks and save the autos for the most part.

Hmmm no good with mold, that puts 2 seasons that I've seen out the door up here. What do you think about growing a sativa 12/12 from start?

:)

Just wanted to talk about the mold problem I was looking around the grow site and the indigenous plants are grassy type weeds like ragweed and others but when they die they form this mat of dry hollow reeds in the under(growth?) This is where the mold is, it breaks down the dead reeds from last year. so I did my best to clear out what was in the immediate area But I would have to clear quite a large swath to keep it away which would not be very stealth like.

I did however heavily prune the infected bagseed plant to increase airflow Also removed all mold infected parts and sprayed with neem I will be getting another fungicide to treat it but Im looking at them first to make sure I get a safe and hopefully effective one.

well thats it for today Camera with recent pics is in wifes car so in a few when she gets back Ill get them up... :peace:

Thanks for droppin by OMM

Yah Im hoping it is, otherwise wife might shut down the indoor op citing budget cuts and lack of ROI.

Lol But yah I cant wait till they get here plus its my first time with femmed seeds so im looking forward to the straight forward plant N grow.

The autos are new to me as well, and while I believe the breeders descriptions always a little optimistic Im just hoping there at least half as good lol.

I might grow an auto indoor after the first **** harvest but for the most part Im going to scout a good location for next year and start a few autos early... Maybe see if I can get 2 harvests in next summer the Super Cali Haze I think I might try to get it in the peak of summer to get the best yeild from it. and Of course I have the skunks that will be at there current local next year.

All depending on a secure site though otherwise Ill have the cali haze with the skunks and save the autos for the most part.

OH! No! Don't get on the wrong side of the boss. :smokin::smokin:
Always a lose lose! When it comes to growing.

Oh! you gonna love the fem seeds. So much worry goes out the window with them and what a time saver. Got my unmentionables in the mail today. Soon as I have a free space in they go. :surf:

I haven't tried any autos yet. They seem to not produce too much to me and some turn out to be not auto. Next summer sounds like a good time to try em.
Who knows these new ones might surprise us. :thumb:

I've looked and looked here for some place to guerrilla grow, but no luck. Too many folks on one small island. :goodluck:

Must be weird too live on such a small rock :tokin:

Yah seems ill have a good selection to try out so Ill see I guess lol.

:peace:

Hey all Well pics arnt up yet because wife left camera at work not sure why shes taking a camera full of pot plant pics to work lol but should be back today if she remembers( I only reminded her 20 times today)

But yesterday I gave them a dose of chemical nutes they all had some premature yellowing that the Osmocote flower and veg wasnt enough for odd considering its 14/14/14 nute strength but I guess its really only 7% water soluble nitrogen.

Anyways they should take off like rockets they always do after the chem ferts and its been few weeks since there last dose.

I also pruned the bagseed plant allot more and tied her down she was growing into a dense xmas shape so by pulling the branches down I hope to get more sun and airflow into the plant. I also tied a line to the main stalk to pull whole plane back at an angle perpendicular to the path of the sun. So the sun will hit the plant at a roughly square angle instead of just the top of the plant.

I sprayed again with neem oil with some baking soda.

The plants have basically stopped growing in height whether thats due to the high heat or just the time of year Im not sure but the bagseed plant is definitely going into bloom phase. The skunk has a bit better evening sun exposure and is waiting a bit longer to go all in.
I will say again that Im growing in the bottom of a valley so while the days are quite long still The hills definitely cut the daylight short in the morning and evening. But hey Im all for avoiding the fear of early frost in fall so I really do hope they finish a bit earlier.

Well I think thats it for now. will give more info when I can :peace:

hi mate ive just looked at the pics of your indoor plants.........it looks to me that you have a ph problem with the curling leaves and a bit of nute burn too looking at the tips of the leaves........sory i aint had time to read your full jornal...have you had any problems in the indoor grow ?...........outside grow looks fantastic..real healthy looking plants....great job..........be lucky weedtastic

Just wanted to talk about the mold problem I was looking around the grow site and the indigenous plants are grassy type weeds like ragweed and others but when they die they form this mat of dry hollow reeds in the under(growth?) This is where the mold is, it breaks down the dead reeds from last year. so I did my best to clear out what was in the immediate area But I would have to clear quite a large swath to keep it away which would not be very stealth like.

I did however heavily prune the infected bagseed plant to increase airflow Also removed all mold infected parts and sprayed with neem I will be getting another fungicide to treat it but Im looking at them first to make sure I get a safe and hopefully effective one.

well thats it for today Camera with recent pics is in wifes car so in a few when she gets back Ill get them up... :peace:

That's a great explanation..IMO. I found that my tomatoes have none, maybe it's because they are in raised beds. If I look at the plants around the outside of the bed I do see some white powder like stains on the leaves of other plants and weeds.

hi mate ive just looked at the pics of your indoor plants.........it looks to me that you have a ph problem with the curling leaves and a bit of nute burn too looking at the tips of the leaves........sory i aint had time to read your full jornal...have you had any problems in the indoor grow ?...........outside grow looks fantastic..real healthy looking plants....great job..........be lucky weedtastic

Thanks for stoppin by weed, Yah that plant went hermie so I stopped paying much attention to it just let it do what ever.

Im really banking on the outdoor plants now.... :peacetwo:

Ok so Ive been getting a bit lazy here well a half of SLH and a Half of diesel will do that to yah...
I finally got the camera out of the wifes car.

These pics are over a week old I try to get some new pics today.

This is the Sleeskunk chilling under a clear sky.
100_1590_Large_.JPG

This is the bagseed plant Had to take picture into sun so its not as good She was LSTd for better growth/airflow right after this pic.
100_1589_Large_.JPG

Cant wait to see these things flower.

Back
Top Bottom