Northern Lights X Big Bud Hempy Clone Grow

Eh they gave it the ax because of the strains name.
I have been procrastinating with that grow anyhow havnt had the time to finish setting it up although I have some time today so well see.
Thanks for dropping in though and stick around just got back with some new pictures....

GROUP PHOTO!

100_1673_Large_.JPG

The pink lady is 6 foot and the skunk lady is 5.5 foot.

SleeSkunk really filling in!
100_1649_Large_.JPG
100_1650_Large_.JPG
100_1651_Large_.JPG

Bud shots!
100_1652_Large_.JPG
100_1655_Large_.JPG

The pink lady is no slouch either!

100_1657_Large_.JPG

Budshots!

100_1662_Large_.JPG
100_1671_Large_.JPG
100_1672_Large_.JPG
100_1668_Large_.JPG
100_1663_Large_.JPG
100_1669_Large_.JPG
100_1658_Large_.JPG
100_1660_Large_.JPG
100_1659_Large_.JPG

Heres a couple of the colas... Frosty!

100_1665_Large_.JPG
100_1664_Large_.JPG

MMMM... what else can I say?

I should probly crop the close ups instead of resizing but im too lazy... ok maybe Ill do a couple lol.

macro21.jpg
macro5.jpg
macro4.jpg
macro3.jpg
macro3.jpg

Thanks weed...

Yah Ive been drooling over it too. Tested a sample from last week of the pink lady definitely early potent but way early cerebral high with a rush. And I remember the bag it came from having a slight body stone with a balanced cerebral high. so its got a little time left " no tocar ".

I waiting though... and its getting tough hah.

Cant believe I missed this one, I have been missing out. Just caught up and those ladies are amazing, looks like those pink ones are going around with the bag seeds, have seen a few of those this season. Beautiful.. + rep

My Man! I sure do envy ya' but hey there is always the future:grinjoint: Great to see you doing WELL

Thanks brother! Looks like this bagweed plant has a few seeds in her too...

Cant believe I missed this one, I have been missing out. Just caught up and those ladies are amazing, looks like those pink ones are going around with the bag seeds, have seen a few of those this season. Beautiful.. + rep

Thanks Sonzor yah this journal kinda went downhill for a while but the outdoor plants resurrected it.

I first saw Woodsmans pink lady and thought wow thats cool and about a week or two later mine started to turn pink and look just like his right down to the purple-ing and stem borers (they like sour diesel too I guess).

You came just in time though almost ready to harvest and new pics coming today.

I Went out to the site Friday because we were getting some heavy winds and were expecting some serious rain.
the plants were fine and my pink lady looked almost ready so I took a sample branch home. The sleeskunk lady is getting there too probly another couple of weeks though for her to plump a bit and grow them trics.

I couldnt get pictures of the plants because as I started cutting my sample branch the deluge started and I ran for cover with my prize.

PICTURE TIME

These are the buds off the lowest branch there was allot of fluff because it doesnt get much light down there but still some decent buds.
Got a little scissor hash that was excellent just wasnt much (bout 2 hits) still I was high for a good 4 hours lol.

100_1682_Large_.JPG

The buds are more dense than they look the angle of the light in the box makes them look fluffyer up close.

100_1689_Large_.JPG
100_1691_Large_.JPG

And now I have the bud landscape... looks like green rolling hills eh wanna go for a frollick? lol... just playing with the cam here.

100_1692_Large_.JPG

100_1695_Large_.JPG

Now for the not so good.

These guys seem to really like sour diesel just ask woodsman lol.

borer1.jpg
borer4.jpg
borer3.jpg

They create a bulb shape in the stem and poop out the hole they were deposited in. I did get more pictures of the stem and the poop and such but the computer ate them... bad computer, baaaad!

Very nice stealthy one, those look some really nice buds you have there. And that little worm, I think that thing is going to haunt my nightmares for some time to come. Very nice job.....

That thing came from Alice in Wonderplants, smoking on a hookah. That is a nice green Berber carpet you have. I'd have my toes digging in to that and scraping off hash balls from in between my toes. Hahaha!

Yah lol I have been sampleing the the popcorn buds of the branch... Not even the nice buds in the pics.
Me and my wife have been stupid high since this afternoon This stuff is the shit we went out and bought a new mattress and tonight Im buying a vape for the health benefits.
I researching health factors for my wife now that we know shees done been fully certifiably preggers shit Ive known for a week but been to busy too really soak it in...
I piss drunk and probly bout as high as Ive ever been "in more ways than one".
:peacetwo: to you and especially yours!

If those are green rolling hills then that must be one of the things from tremmors ,lol, get on the roof!

Dude you read my mind. I have too say bro I love the Bacon always found him funny.
That worm is gross when I think of what he ate but, thats just personal when I was studying the pictures he looked like a perfect specimen of his species what ever it is I feel nothing but respect for him. I still killed him though...

Very nice stealthy one, those look some really nice buds you have there. And that little worm, I think that thing is going to haunt my nightmares for some time to come. Very nice job.....

Lol yah I was surprised to find them in there apparently they dont mind Neem too very much hah...

He looked kind of cute for a second then I remember what he ate...

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Back
Top Bottom