Northern Lights X Big Bud Hempy Clone Grow

Yah mmmm placenta.... Thanks

Well Im off tomorrow morning for Colorado be back sunday.

Keep an eye on the place for me sisco dont wanna come back and find my journals gone...

Hello from Colorado!

Just got here man what a freakin loooong drive!
made it in 34 hours.

...hey what the hell man theres roaches and beer bottles everywhere... whos cat is this?...

Lol yah boulder is burning. Im in Denver though...

I just realized Colorado is a MMJ state... anyone wanna share some meds lol.

Hey guys just got back.

I visited my girls and its looking good.

First up the bagseed plant what a beaut!
100_1624_Large_.JPG
100_1616_Large_.JPG

Now the Sleeskunk!
100_1620_Large_.JPG
100_1625_Large_.JPG

Close up of bagseed buds!
100_1633_Large_.JPG
100_1634_Large_.JPG
100_1635_Large_.JPG
100_1627_Large_.JPG
100_1626_Large_.JPG

Now the sleeskunk buds!
100_1623_Large_.JPG
100_1621_Large_.JPG

100_1629_Large_.JPG
100_1630_Large_.JPG

I like the new image posting doohicky but man its buggy as hell....

Anyways look at the pink hairs on that bagseed just beautiful and check out the trics starting up too!
this one should finish with time to spare!!!

The Sleeskunk is about 2 weeks behind Id say breeder claims its the best hash producer in the world but not a tric on her yet hope it finishes before a frost...

I fed them while i was out there with a strong dose Sleeskunk was showing multiple deficiencies... (havnt been out to water or feed them for two weeks so was expected) The bagseed plant just had a mild nitrogen def which is expected at this stage!

Ok sorry to post and run busy busy busy!
:peace: All

Thanks OMM yah you gotta love them pink hairs so pretty hope they stay that way all the way into the bag lol.

Yah I trained my dogs well enough I dont need leashes they follow me and occasionally stray off to sniff some trail or eat some grass. Nuthing like hanging out with the plants and the dogs... Im happy now plants are just a bonus lol.

hopein theyll e ready for my birthday in late oct.

:peace:

Thanks OMM yah you gotta love them pink hairs so pretty hope they stay that way all the way into the bag lol.

Yah I trained my dogs well enough I dont need leashes they follow me and occasionally stray off to sniff some trail or eat some grass. Nuthing like hanging out with the plants and the dogs... Im happy now plants are just a bonus lol.

hopein theyll e ready for my birthday in late oct.

:peace:

You know it:) But you know they wont. :smokin: If they do you'll be famous!. :) Miss my old dog. Poor thing was a Husky living in Hawaii. Like yours, just a happy old dog. Take care my friend!:grinjoint:

Like...Oh my gosh. l0l that was some update bro. :cheer: looks like some poundage is on it's way, love the b.s. and it's pretty make-up.

I've been pretty busy here myself, son is trying out soccer and jazz, daughter is in tumbling classes and ballet. I'm back in school and working PT... blah blah blah. But still have a minute to post in my fav. journals. Hope all stays under control over there and take care.

OH and tomorrow have another rally to attend. :grinjoint:

Like...Oh my gosh. l0l that was some update bro. :cheer: looks like some poundage is on it's way, love the b.s. and it's pretty make-up.

I've been pretty busy here myself, son is trying out soccer and jazz, daughter is in tumbling classes and ballet. I'm back in school and working PT... blah blah blah. But still have a minute to post in my fav. journals. Hope all stays under control over there and take care.

OH and tomorrow have another rally to attend. :grinjoint:

Thanks for stopping over sisco... pounds? I hope lol.
Thats great about your kids I wish my parents had taken an interest in me and my interest lol. I hope that I can do that for my own kids someday, I hope they find something they love to do.

have fun at the rally bro!!

Thanks weed, I dunno about POTM lol. I havnt been to that part of the site for a while last time I was there the vibe was a bit different than rest of site.

Thanks for dropping in!

So of course the name Nazis strike again lol.

my journal was deleted this is what I had to say about it to the Mod:

"Ok I read through the rules again and your right it said it does not allow these strains, but it also states that the point is to avoid hits from search engines and if you actually look at the format the name was in no search engine would "hit" it.
Like the idea behind captcha a computer cant figure it out but to peoples eyes its apparent.
I guess what Im saying is maybe sometimes discretion is needed and not mindless adherence to rules... after all isnt that one of the reasons this site exists?"

Not that I think it will help, but I generally disagree with this kind of enforcement on any matter...
I do understand this is a privately owned site and the rules can be whatever they wish them to be.

so in the spirit of remaining positive this is the last youll here of this from me... :surf:

Back
Top Bottom