Oh No - It's A Green Hole! - Reverse Thrusters! - Dammit - Too Late!

So are you flushing now? This is when I would start, I suppose, for a short flowering strain like that. Not that I know anything about short flowering strains.

Ya when they dry out in a few days i was gonna start the flush since they should be about a week to a week and a half from harvest so that is about when i flush lol

Thanks Mello. Hope things are going well in NY.
Btw Definitely snap up that 'shades of green' idea for your next journal, before someone else does!
I'm still trying to figure out what to do for a different journal myself. ;)

I know, I have thought the same thing, I'm not sure when to start because I am still in veg. Maybe just start a continuation to my journal in a new thread..... not sure I can do that. Do you have any ideas lined up for yours yet? I took the liberty of making some up to see if you like any. Drum roll please......:tommy:

Wease and the Green Stalk

The Green Hole Implosion

I was thinking since you got trapped by the green hole and it was too late then something along the lines of:

The Cannabite's Return or Return of the Cannabite

I know I know, spin off movie titles, don't judge... :rofl:

This was more to get your creative mind going....

Ha ah thanks. Green hole implosion sounds like it would definitely be tempting fate a little too much for my liking!
Mostly I haven't figured out if there is much point to another journal, other than that it's fun. I'll probably focus on the sativas next time. I don't know how much longer I'll keep growing the other strains, and 'everyone' grows them so I'm not adding much there. I suppose there's always room to represent sativa growing here- or an attempt at it anyway.

I agree. I like me some sativas anyway! I'm more of a get up and go kinda guy. I had some indica this morning at around 8 and by 12 I was dozing off in the middle of reading around the forum. I think I even drooled on the keyboard but it could of been the cat crawling on the laptop after drinking water. :rofl: Forced sleep is my least favorite type of effects. Unless actually needing it for sleep.

Cheers weasey,, a little update on my pollinating experiment,, just some pics is all,, after seeing your pic afyer six days pollination, I was expecting big changes as well,,:cheer:

But not so much, yet,, day one

P1160382.JPG

Day or two later, or three

P1160420.JPG

And yesterday/today, I forget,

P1160431.JPG

Been fun taking pics afgin,, ha,,

All the best of the season to ya weasey,, cheers pal:Namaste:

I was thinking like those Christmas crackers. With small bombs in the middle and you pull the ends. Squirrel crackers. I could make money off this. Wow it even fits my name!* Cool ( (* registered trademark weaselcracker INC. All Rights reserved)

She certainly looks frostier. Looks like she is radiant and would be happy to go on another date with Mr/Mrs Nanner

He seems to have started renovations in a large new expanse of ceiling, which heretofore he has left alone (out of respect to me? Probably not). Maybe he just finally chewed his way in today. Overwhelmed with joy at discovering so much fresh fibreglass insulation he completely lost his mind and started zipping around in there flinging mouthfuls of insulation in the air and doing flips. Or so it sounded. He's gone quiet up there now...

The graft limb is 15- 17% more wilted. But not dead.
image35597.jpg

At the splice I see the sort of whitish swelling I was hoping to see.
image35596.jpg

You know the stuff I mean- plant scar tissue. Hopefully it will be the glue that joins the two. I'm just making this up, I don't know if this is the way things work with grafts or not. Maybe the scar tissue doesn't work this way but it seems to me like it would.

Which reminds me- a memory I had last night. I once found a hemlock tree in the forest that had grown two tops at one point, which had curved back towards each other and grown together. I mean, actually completely melded into one new trunk, not just squashed together as is commonly seen. So there was an oval hole in the trunk about 6' tall and 2' wide -as I remember it. I thought it would make a cool frame for a window or something. Even better left alive. I walked past it many times, in a beautiful stretch of forest. I'm sure by now that place has been clearcut logged and the tree got cut and burned in the slash piles as unsuitable for lumber, or left piled up by the diesel soaked ditch with all the empty oil cans and beer cans, as the machines blasted through to the next clearcut, and the next one and the next one and the next one...oops oh yeah what am I talking about?
:lot-o-toke: ...Christmas time... pull it together here....:)

Here is the left side showing the next three plants to be harvested. BB,MT,PC.
image35594.jpg

image35595.jpg

The PC is starting to show slight colours as it's starting to figure out that it's 'fall'.
image35599.jpg

Company,, we all need a little company,, breaks up the day,, and the night,,ha,,:cheer:

However,, if said company happens to develop a dependency habit,,or a medical necessity,, well,, that just will not do,, out with said company post haste,, cheers squirrel

Company,, we all need a little company,, breaks up the day,, and the night,,ha,,:cheer:

However,, if said company happens to develop a dependency habit,,or a medical necessity,, well,, that just will not do,, out with said company post haste,, cheers squirrel

If Mr S truly gets out of hand I'll spice up his life, muy picante, with my 'special spray'. But I'd prefer to wait till spring. Seems a bit mean to turn a poor rat out in the cold. I can tolerate the occasional freak out. We all have those.

Well I circled the edge of the gravity well and came too close. So I got sucked in just in time for harvest prob and grafting goodness. Sorry I'm late. Glad to be here.

Hi Shiggity Flip. Nice to see you here! Wow you really get around. :thumb:
I think I'm going to close this journal soonish, but not till after I decide if any of the three grafts are sticking. And maybe after harvesting the three plants I mentioned. Then I'll close to keep the journal an accessible length, (though I'm not that anyone reads old journals- do they?) and figure out something newish to do. ;)

Ha ha. Definitely I'll focus on the sativas next time. About which I can't claim to know anything. Although, it seems like I'm still managing to keep the Malawi jack in the box under control and lashed down to its screen easily enough. I think the main struggle is over now, and the plant is settling in to budding now. It wasn't even that hard to tame them (so far).
image35605.jpg

I read old journals! Plus dying to read a good sativa Journal.

Might I recommend Graytail? Kinda hooked on sativas and growing possibly the most beautiful batch on the forum. Yes, I'm partial and proud of it. Worse things could have happened to me than to stand next to the man who won POTY last year.

The length of the journals is a special challenge for me, because mine seem to run out of control right from the start. Always catches me by surprise. Given my loquacious nature it probably shouldn't. :laughtwo:

That graft looks like it might actually work Weaselcracker. Impressive, my friend. Aside from the novelty, what is it you're hoping will happen as a result?

Lastly, you won my heart with your stated reluctance to turn a smaller earthling who was an annoyance out into the wintry cold. I knew there was another reason I loved you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Yeah Graytail's plants are frightenly amazing. I'm scared to go look at them. Also Potchimp always has great stuff going on. Check his side projects journal, and the others. The main other thing about the sativas is they eat less, and may like shorter days depending what strain you're growing.

Back
Top Bottom