Oh No - It's A Green Hole! - Reverse Thrusters! - Dammit - Too Late!

Pot Chimp comes with that delightfully dry sense of humor that keeps laying me out on the floor too. :laughtwo:

I'm hoping mostly to do the grafting for the sake of science, after reading it in DW's thread. For novelty and maybe to decorate the Mama Thai up a little just for fun.

There is a practical reason as well,, right weasey,, i am sure it was you that mentioned it,, i read it somewhere,,

A mother plant,, one plant to provide multiple strains clones,, super good idea,, i need a bigger labooratoory, I gotta go talk to me wife,,:circle-of-love:

Cheers weasey

Yes Nivek in theory it could make an amazing mother plant, with any number of strains growing on one plant. I don't grow mothers anymore so I'm just doing it as a test for now.

I'm there now.
Damn!
It's all sold out for Christmas. Oh well, some little girl's heart will be filled with joy ❤️when she gets that A37-SS -which could have been mine. Sigh..

Damn again!
All the dog fences are sold out too. WTF?

1 plant with all your favorite phenotypes growing off it,
I have to say that's real rich indeed. I would love to have a plant with such capabilities ;)
I bet said plant could destroy the POTM/POTY if pulled off just right.

Vlad

I'm there now.
Damn!
It's all sold out for Christmas. Oh well, some little girl's heart will be filled with joy ❤️when she gets that A37-SS -which could have been mine. Sigh..

Damn again!
All the dog fences are sold out too. WTF?

it's the primary component of the A37 SS :rofl: nothing gets away from a 10' x 20' rat trap!

Hey weaseley, me and the missus had a most pleasant experience last night,,, sitting out in me studio/labooratoory,, we had a cerveza or two, and we were able to sample four different varities of the green,, all grown by me/us,, all dried, maybe not all cured, but naturally dried, quite an enjoyable night

We have a fifth variety as well,, and we were going to get into it as well, but sleep came first,, the fifth is just a couple of tiny buds I have in a jar I have saved cuz it smells just like horse Shit,, i like the variety, not the horse shit

A couple of the other varieties i have are at their last bud as well, but,, for a moment,, five varieties,,,:cheer:

Oh, might as well name em,, super lemonmhaze,, afghani reg, two different unknown strain Buddha autos, and one bag seed,, the bag seed is a few generations from the seed I was given that started my growing hobby,, i call it my sandy plant, cuz she gave me the seed,, cheers weaseley:Namaste:

it's the primary component of the A37 SS :rofl: nothing gets away from a 10' x 20' rat trap!

Oh that must be it. The lady at the till did give me a weird look when I asked where they were

Nivek that sounds very pleasant indeed. I wish sometimes my girlie liked to smoke, but it doesn't seem to suit her. Not that she's closed minded about it, it just isn't her thing. It's very nice being able to have strains around long enough to mature. Even though i don't smoke the Pineapple Chunk or Blueberry, i love opening up the jars and smelling them. The Mama Thai as well, starts getting especially sublime after a couple months.

I like how you made it through the beer and the four other strains but sleep came just before it was time to test the horseshit one. You'll just have to start earlier next time?
If it's the haze you like the most I can see you'd like a sativa like Mama Thai. I don't think you'd have trouble training it down.

:ciao: Weasel
:xmas: Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays, Weaselcracker!

hempysm.jpg

so what did ya get the rodent? :)

I have not yet sorted this little moral dilemma out- is it wrong for me to not give the ceiling rat a 'special present' for Christmas? I mean, he is living in my ceiling after all. It's slushing and snowing outside and I'm keeping the fire stoked so he must be pretty cozy up there compared to the other rats.
Hmmm...
Maybe some catnip?
Perhaps some of this rum would be nice for him? or maybe I'll just give him money this year.

Back
Top Bottom