OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

OTM I heard some people talking about Maui Wowie when I stopped for gas today. I was this close to telling them, "You should see what a guy I know is growing!"

They probably would have looked at you as thought "what is this guy smoking"?:rofl:

I keep looking at the pheno charts of the strain and see all kinds of possibilities here especially when I look at how the latest three sprouts look, one is agressive, one is mellow and one is a slowpoke much like Hayley...I think I will need a large clone/mother room to sort all of these out!

I'm in the same boat as you OTM, falls here and theres a lot of chores to get done.

From your smoke report I'd say our white widows are on a par with each other, mine lays me out too. I'm sure you'll get some "holy shit" comments from your friends. I know I did. lol.

Haley and the gang are looking mighty promising. Any idea how long till you can sex them?

I'm in the same boat as you OTM, falls here and theres a lot of chores to get done.

From your smoke report I'd say our white widows are on a par with each other, mine lays me out too. I'm sure you'll get some "holy shit" comments from your friends. I know I did. lol.

Haley and the gang are looking mighty promising. Any idea how long till you can sex them?

I keep looking at Hayley looking for signs, other than it is aggressively sprouting new growth between nodes which leads me to think its a she, no sure signs...its almost 8 weeks old from out of the rooter...I would think clear signs will appear soon.

You warned me a few weeks back about the Widow, you were spot on...while I had much longer, slender, heavier "wrapped" buds on my outdoor grows and much the same with the Purple Kush on this one, these were the most unbelievably dense buds I have ever grown...they didn't turn soft after cure...quite exciting!:thumb:

Re: OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

Prepare to cut few clones as soon you know it's a gal and then you're golden. If no male pops up among these seedlings then you can self it and get a line of fems, which is better than having clones only.

Ive been impressed with the Haze X im growing. New growth popping out everywhere. The BB is showing good growth too but not like the Haze. I've only got a few sprouted but the variance in genetics makes me think if were to breed F2's they'd be inbred junk. Fingers crossed.... badumpa!

Good to hear everything is going well OTM. Great job with Hayley :)

And now you got me interested in WW again lol.

I ordered ww seeds from a guy that Only grows ww seeds and make it his main strain. I really wonder How they Will do in a grow..

Yep....me, too. Sometimes life can simply get in the way of journaling for a minute - so I’m trusting that’s the case here with you, OTM. And we’ll be all the more excited to see how your VintageSeedsGrow has progressed! Respect & Regards from Australia.

I ordered ww seeds from a guy that Only grows ww seeds and make it his main strain. I really wonder How they Will do in a grow..

hey NaturalSpirit, give the WW a try, it might end up being your bench mark like mine

my favorite strain, don't know why I mess with anything else.
I have been trying to make seeds of her also, but not having a lot of luck, a few, but not as many as I thought I would get for as many pods as there were.

nothing has beat it in 8 yrs of growing

I just smoked a few test hits of recently harvested (WWxQuerkle)xWW my own cross and I'm toasted.

hey NaturalSpirit, give the WW a try, it might end up being your bench mark like mine

my favorite strain, don't know why I mess with anything else.
I have been trying to make seeds of her also, but not having a lot of luck, a few, but not as many as I thought I would get for as many pods as there were.

nothing has beat it in 8 yrs of growing

I just smoked a few test hits of recently harvested (WWxQuerkle)xWW my own cross and I'm toasted.

Thats exactly Why I bought it. This man sounded like he dedicated his life to grow decent ww seeds.

I have a ww auto from another seedbank so Maybe my next grow Could be ww, Acapulco gold and some other? Great to keep my mind working for Sure .

I got some White Widow from Seedsman. I'm still making room in my veg area and in the mean time I've got 7 plants shoved into the flower tent with a couple more going in on Friday. And I just sprouted a CBD Therapy, less than 0.5% THC and between 10-20% CBD. Can't wait to try her out!!!

Hope all is well, OTM, and that everything is humming along nicely in your garden! Let us know you're doing OK when you get the chance.

OK, I'm only on page 7 so someone has probably already figured this out, but that pic looks like a much older Alfie Wise. He acted in Smokey and the Bandit and Cannonball Run with Burt. I only have 53 pages to go... if you guys would stop posting! :)

edit: Wow, was I ever way the hell off! Oh well, I came here for the seed show and got sidetracked by the sideshow.

Back
Top Bottom