Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Highya StoneOtter,

I hope you and your family have a great New Year! Cheers

No need to be sorry, Man. It happens. Hope you'll be well soon. Cheers

I write this because this place has many people with many health issues. Many of us grow for this reason. If I knew this could have happened, I never would have gone to either the party, or had the procedure. It likely would not have happened. Ever!
Whew! I'm still shaky but I'm starting to get back to the living and what a story I have to tell.
On xmas eve Ms Otter and I unknowingly picked up a cold virus at my sisters. A couple days later I had shots in my spine at c2,3,4,5. Somehow the virus and the shots turned into something i couldn't conceive, a four day migraine with a special added gift of feeling hopeless in a way that was never in my scope of feelings. Well my neighbors now know me better after 35 years here as I found myself on the front walk removing an inch of slush screaming fuck you god repeatedly at the top of my lungs until the job was done. Bawling in the shower "not again please" "no more" was another episode. New physical feelings around my skull are happening, I think it's neuro/muscular somehow.
This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me. I'm steady Eddie always and am returning to that state quickly enough now. It was hard, now it's just a little scary. The migraines have stopped and will be back to normal, I can handle that when they do. The virus still has us both hacking and lacking good energy. It too will leave our bodies. All this while we keep my 97 yr old mom with dementia alive at the same time was a true test. She thankfully did not get the bug. We can only thank god for that.
The Plants live. I put some lst on the photos yesterday. They soon get potted up. I had to switch the auto tent to 12/12 yesterday because the appleberry won't flower. I hope to see some action soon. The main trunk is thick for an auto. Picks soon, I'm slowly getting back and can't wait to visit you all's journals. :love: :peace::)

I write this because this place has many people with many health issues. Many of us grow for this reason. If I knew this could have happened, I never would have gone to either the party, or had the procedure. It likely would not have happened. Ever!
Whew! I'm still shaky but I'm starting to get back to the living and what a story I have to tell.
On xmas eve Ms Otter and I unknowingly picked up a cold virus at my sisters. A couple days later I had shots in my spine at c2,3,4,5. Somehow the virus and the shots turned into something i couldn't conceive, a four day migraine with a special added gift of feeling hopeless in a way that was never in my scope of feelings. Well my neighbors now know me better after 35 years here as I found myself on the front walk removing an inch of slush screaming fuck you god repeatedly at the top of my lungs until the job was done. Bawling in the shower "not again please" "no more" was another episode. New physical feelings around my skull are happening, I think it's neuro/muscular somehow.
This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me. I'm steady Eddie always and am returning to that state quickly enough now. It was hard, now it's just a little scary. The migraines have stopped and will be back to normal, I can handle that when they do. The virus still has us both hacking and lacking good energy. It too will leave our bodies. All this while we keep my 97 yr old mom with dementia alive at the same time was a true test. She thankfully did not get the bug. We can only thank god for that.
The Plants live. I put some lst on the photos yesterday. They soon get potted up. I had to switch the auto tent to 12/12 yesterday because the appleberry won't flower. I hope to see some action soon. The main trunk is thick for an auto. Picks soon, I'm slowly getting back and can't wait to visit you all's journals. :love: :peace::)
Oh Stone.
I'm super happy to see you return and I'm super sad to hear what you've been going through. Can't wait to chat with you again.:hug::love:

Highya SO,

So sorry to hear about your migraine episode!! I 'm glad your on the other side of all that mess. One just never knows!?! I hope you fully recover quickly! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom