Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Hey otter what are the orange bars you have spanning you're tent poles? I just got a bigger tent and am looking to get something like that for my electrical and clip on fans, I like the way yours looks.

Hey otter what are the orange bars you have spanning you're tent poles? I just got a bigger tent and am looking to get something like that for my electrical and clip on fans, I like the way yours looks.
That's a piece of wood. Oak with a notch in the end to kind of fit in the pipe. Then a hole for a hose clamp to secure it to the pole, pulling the pole into the grooved notch. I drilled down the board. One could use a band saw or other method.

Ah I see it now right on thanks man

I have a small update tonight. These nights I'm glad to live in a house with heat. The green ladies are being warmed to the mid 70's for most of their day. Very low rh in the low 30's for now. I hope to get a larger humidifier running in the cellar area soon.
The plants are coming to be potted up to 5 gallon in a few days by the way they're taking water in the 1 gal pots now. Every 3rd day is coming to two next time, then I'll do it.
The plants on the left are Stankberries and are barrelassing at the moment. The 2 in the back are the known ladies. The rest of the tent have caught on too so I'm getting a happy feeling.
Now if you wonder why when you're cruising on @Van Stank pages we see so much beauty? I'll have to guess it's good genetics. Edit: In no way is that a shot my friend you bring the skills and the thrills!
Stankberry

That Stankberry is looking mighty proper brother!! :high-five: :passitleft:
Glad to hear! I thought so. All of them are very aggressive growers right now. I'm getting the impression one is a man plant. I have to figure a way to keep him alive and away far enough for some pollen. It's a tough time now. If It is a male can I cut most of its branches off and flower him small? That's another question. Does it help to go to a 12 hour light on schedule to get him to grow his fastest?

I was hoping you would answer then I would say...."Yep, that's exactly what I was going to say" ;)

But I'll give it a shot.

You don't have to worry about the potential male until he's a definite male. And once you've determined he's definitely a male you still have plenty of time to put your plan in motion. Below is what I do. I am in no way implying this is the best or right way for everyone to do it. It's just what has worked the absolute best for me in my experience.

Once you determine the plant is a male you can A) Toss him in the compost bin. B) Put him in the flowering tent with all the girls and let him go wild. C) Segregate him in another part of the house/apartment. I have my flowering tent upstairs in my office. A male I want to use for pollination would be moved downstairs into the dining room on a TV tray with a single 20 watt CFL bulb a foot above him to give him plenty of light. At this point the male and females to be pollinated are still vegging. I flip the girls first. Usually about a 10 days before I change the males light schedule to 12/12. I do this to try to get the girls in flower with pistils about the time the male starts producing pollen. Depending upon the male this doesn't always work and you end up having to collect pollen to use when the girls have flower pistils. I would expect a Stankberry plant to be aggressive and be wanting to spew pollen everywhere ASAP.

Keep all the branches unless it's a big plant. Do trim off a lot of the big leaves. Makes it easier to collect the pollen if you can hold your cardboard piece (I use business cards) right under the pollen sacks without interference from leaves.

Anyway don't be afraid of the male. When you see pollen sacks first starting you've got probably 10-14 days (average) until you see any pollen.

Well I'm almost sure it's Saturday today so happy day! These younguns got new homes today. Went from 1 to 5 gallon pots. They were starting to ask for water before the second day was over so that did it for me. I gave them a topping and a light watering only around the very edge of the pot. My soil is pretty damp.
Vaped some dda. I picked the Taloned plant for this one. Frostiest of them. Most buzzworthy too! I'm very elevated right now in a good way!
Ok back on the path. They all had nice looking roots, ready for more room to spread out and feed some juicy bud! Here they are in their new temporary homes settling in.

Looking great, SO! They'll be praying again by tomorrow! Glad you're enjoying your DDa! Cheers

Looking great, SO! They'll be praying again by tomorrow! Glad you're enjoying your DDa! Cheers
Hi Bode :ciao: they were saluting the sky just like you thought. My goodness the dda is getting a good name. Last night we were enjoying vaping some dda and I got a text from a friend. He said he thought it was the best he ever smoked. Keep in mind it was free to him and always is. He may or not be buttering me up. He doesn't have to. Anyhoo, I find it a real strong fun one and it tastes great. Days are getting longer !

I have a small update tonight. These nights I'm glad to live in a house with heat. The green ladies are being warmed to the mid 70's for most of their day. Very low rh in the low 30's for now. I hope to get a larger humidifier running in the cellar area soon.
The plants are coming to be potted up to 5 gallon in a few days by the way they're taking water in the 1 gal pots now. Every 3rd day is coming to two next time, then I'll do it.
The plants on the left are Stankberries and are barrelassing at the moment. The 2 in the back are the known ladies. The rest of the tent have caught on too so I'm getting a happy feeling.
Now if you wonder why when you're cruising on @Van Stank pages we see so much beauty? I'll have to guess it's good genetics. Edit: In no way is that a shot my friend you bring the skills and the thrills!
Stankberry
Hey otter just curious those leafs seem really healthy but nitro claw or needs a drink on the one girl careful on nitro brotha . Claw lock out too.

Merry Christmas buddy.

Hey otter just curious those leafs seem really healthy but nitro claw or needs a drink on the one girl careful on nitro brotha . Claw lock out too.

Merry Christmas buddy.
Merry Christmas Joe. Yes I think you're right. Being an organic LOS soil it shouldn't be too much N. It might be my soil buffering for ph or something I haven't thought of. I have a couple of things after the holidays to figure out. That's one and magnesium def is another. Might be related?

Merry Christmas Joe. Yes I think you're right. Being an organic LOS soil it shouldn't be too much N. It might be my soil buffering for ph or something I haven't thought of. I have a couple of things after the holidays to figure out. That's one and magnesium def is another. Might be related?
Good good man

Making the right soil is important I guess.

Just looking out trying to anyways .

For you and your new found struggles otter always here buddy.

Back
Top Bottom