Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

I hear ya loud and clear lol I’ve taken this “ by God approach “ and it’s gotten me this far in life so far so I’ll keep on pushing the boundaries one step at a time . I wrote a speech in college 35 years ago on why cannabis should be legal. I grew up in late 80’s so this was a time when we were told cannabis was bad, gate way drug, etc. people were being treated like junkies , prosecuted for small amounts .... well you know the gist
Here we are today and 11 states have figured it out and the rest seem to be jumping on board in short order. My hopes are that one day soon we all can grow tomatoes without fear of prosecution or made to feel less of a human because we choose to use cannabis, wait tomatoes as we like ;) take care bud

Lol man! You just painted up the status I still live under here. I can't understand why as intelligent animals as we are, most of us anyway, allow a substance known thru out millenniums which kills people can be legal and a plant can't be legal.:thedoubletake: Hope your tomatoes flourish for ya, mine does. :)

Hope I see you around...! :high-five:

Lol man! You just painted up the status I still live under here. I can't understand why as intelligent animals as we are, most of us anyway, allow a substance known thru out millenniums which kills people can be legal and a plant can't be legal.:thedoubletake: Hope your tomatoes flourish for ya, mine does. :)

Hope I see you around...! :high-five:
I just read where Pharma sent 1.6 billion to over seas accounts.... hmmm

Hi @Van Stank , One of the non declared Stankberries is pretty variegated. Is that a sign in any way that you know of? It's got a nice strong skunk stank to it.
Well so far there has been a fair amount of leaf variegation in that line. I have not been able to correlate it to anything in particular yet.

Great news today! The #3 Stankberry decided to declare female. I have a full house for the grow now! There's something about a schedule and being on it that I like. This grow took a lucky turn today! The only thing I could use is for the last one to go fem too so I can use it as a variegated plant. It could still be. For anyone wanting to see some pistols on the first day I can see them, here you go.

Excellent close-up photograph @stoneotter I have a plant at 29 days post sprout I'd love to see those pistils on. One day I look at it and think...."crap, it's gonna be a boy" Next day I look at it and think...."I'll betcha that's gonna turn out to be a girl". It has to declare itself one way or the other here soon I have to imagine. Glad you're having such good luck with the Stank Genetics.

Excellent close-up photograph @stoneotter I have a plant at 29 days post sprout I'd love to see those pistils on. One day I look at it and think...."crap, it's gonna be a boy" Next day I look at it and think...."I'll betcha that's gonna turn out to be a girl". It has to declare itself one way or the other here soon I have to imagine. Glad you're having such good luck with the Stank Genetics.
It's a roller coaster ride until they come or not.

Tis a fair morn in the fresh laid snow. Some shoveling, sanding and we're off to brunch at a friends. How doth thine stools align this day. :passitleft:
Too much to do and I'm lacking motivation. I'll be making Xmas cookies all day and finishing decorating.
Gotta make my son an edibles care package as well. Two cups of coffee in and I'm still a yawner.

Hi, so we were having brunch this morning and I gave an old friend a couple of bags to try. He came back with a treasure chest of seeds from days of yore! There's two bags of seeds that are 40+ years old he's kept in the freezer wrapped up in multiple layers of paper and plastic. Also 2 seeds that are only 20 years old from a bag of almost sensi weed.
They look perfectly preserved to me. I hope so. Who knows what they came from? I don't know but soon enough I hope to!

Aww, that's fun and exciting. I hope you enjoy that. I'll say a viability prayer for them tonight.
It is fun beez! I'm not ready today but when it's time I'm betting they sprout. They look like good seeds to my eye. Prayers accepted! Thanks!
Good luck with those beans Otter!!
Those are truly like a box of chocolates. They don't exist today. It'll be jurrassic park like to get them going. Knocking on wood.

Back
Top Bottom