Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

We're smoking on some cbd cream and cheese tonight grown by my niece. She's growing in super soil and using recharge microbes these days. This chemovar is serious relief at 20/20 thc/cbd%. Bless that girl, we were all out of it. :passitleft:
It was you! Couldn't remember who had the Cream and Cheese. Suggested it to a friend.

Guilty, I'm a fan of it. Still pretty buzzed and my body's feeling relaxed. Rum and orange mango tango juice is helping tonight too. 22% thc 18% cbd I was wrong before

Damn, I'd like to try that strain for sure.

Good morning V. I used a Maine spiced rum callen Queequeg. Mixed it with Newmans Own, Orange Mango Tango juice. A squeeze of lime and there we go. Simple and use your own scale to figure the way you like it. The juice is magic! I throw it in scratch margaritas too.

Mornin Stone.
Thanks for the recipe.
Queequeg??Do I need to read Melville while I drink it?? Lol

Sounds yummy.

We're smoking on some cbd cream and cheese tonight grown by my niece. She's growing in super soil and using recharge microbes these days. This chemovar is serious relief at 20/20 thc/cbd%. Bless that girl, we were all out of it. :passitleft:
Ohh...Id like to try some of that!

Good morning Joe, having a casual day. Did a little grocery shopping earlier. Doing some chillin now.
We delayed but chillin is what my game is bro. Only if we could get paid to chill I'd be rich man .

Guilty, I'm a fan of it. Still pretty buzzed and my body's feeling relaxed. Rum and orange mango tango juice is helping tonight too. 22% thc 18% cbd I was wrong before
How much those beans cost is my thinking at those high and balanced ratios ?

:love: Welcome :love:
Secure Your Shades
There's A New Light in Otterville!
And I Couldn't Be Happier To Show You All!

You know things are good when you can think back and say, what days have been better than this one, and birth of children come to mind. Today's one. My Nextlight Mega came just in time to grow a tent full of medical weed for Ms Otter and myself. Thank You 420 Mag! Thank You @NextLight for this incredible Light. We're going to grow our hearts out now, because that's what we do here! This light is flooding the tent with photons like never before.
I'm looking forward to seeing bigger, better nuggetry with this beautiful beacon. Should be easy for the light, it's a commercial unit. Let's see if I'm up to the task.

The tent is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 feet so this light with it's 5 x 5 flowering footprint and 7 foot vegging footprint is such a match! I'll have to figure this baby out some but it looks like 24 to 48 inches for veg and around 12 for flower. No variable output now but I can install it if I want.

The grow is: 2 Northern Lights Fem I forget the breeder. A Blue Dream CBD - Humboldt Seeds and I have 3 Stankberry regs - @Van Stank Stank, in pots. Some are up

I'll be growing them in Living Organic Soil ala The Rev's recipe 2.2. This is second run soil so I'm especially happy to be not only re using this soil but it's getting better with age too I'm told. Let's see!

Here we go!

Wow @stoneotter boy have you upgraded since insist devled your journals... so impressed with the light..

What actual wattage is it and what make ect. Nextlight??

It's a stunner I want one. Cause I'm going to run a tent roughly this size on a perpetual set up.

I've got my seeds and I've been handed some other clones. Jack herer is my clone and wedding cake is my seed I've started from a bag seed.. I've brought from Barney farm ,10xpurple punch,10xgorilla skittlez,peyote critical,g13 haze,shishkaberry and and utopia haze.

I'm not stopping this year, round after round lmao.

Happy Sunday right? Of course it is. I checked! We'll be celebrating one of our daughters Larry Bird Day today. That's right 33 years old this week. Where'd the time go? A home full of family is our fate. My favorite!
Brunch will be consisting of Paula Deans recipe of baked french toast, bacon, sausage, eggs . With strawberry cheesecake to sing the song with. And dark devil to puff on.
The stankberry dude is making a comeback getting better color and it's berries seem to be getting bigger. Nothing yet. Here it is. I'm pumped that this is happening.

Back
Top Bottom