Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Good Morning from the other side. I'm doing much much butter than fear would have me believe! The radio wave treatment went well and No migraine to report! So I just have a pretty sore c2,3,4,5, area for a few more days but after that maybe the magic will happen. That's the plan. Much relief here.
I'll see you all around more as days go on this week.
Is anyone allergic to cannabis pollen? I am. I started wearing a mask to collect. It makes my eyes water until they close and blocks my nose.

Like VG said, healing vibes are being pointed to the North East. :love:

Good Morning from the other side. I'm doing much much butter than fear would have me believe! The radio wave treatment went well and No migraine to report! So I just have a pretty sore c2,3,4,5, area for a few more days but after that maybe the magic will happen. That's the plan. Much relief here.
Is anyone allergic to cannabis pollen? I am. I started wearing a mask to collect. It makes my eyes water until they close and blocks my nose.

Just like any other pollen. Sorry. I hope you feel much better soon, otter.

Hi Folks, this recovery is coming along much better and faster than expected. I'm off all opiods since last night and feel good! I expect to go down this afternoon and tend the ladies tenting downstairs. I haven't seen them since sunday night when I flipped the light and finished all the plant tidying up.
We've been trying the new tiny northern lights and the babyboom. Both very early however very good medicine. They both put a nice relax on me.
Thanks for the good wishes. I use all of them!

Get well soon! Yes, I am very allergic to the pollen. Before working with it I premedicate by taking a couple of sudafed, and then I shower afterward. It hits me very similarly as a walk through a corn field during tasseling and my eyes can swell shut, I can get a sore throat, itching eyes... the works.

Get well soon! Yes, I am very allergic to the pollen. Before working with it I premedicate by taking a couple of sudafed, and then I shower afterward. It hits me very similarly as a walk through a corn field during tasseling and my eyes can swell shut, I can get a sore throat, itching eyes... the works.
Yep it's that way for me. I shower now too after and it's much better. Like ragweed is for me. Worth it though!

Hello All. Did some top watering last night. Less than a half gallon in 10 gal pots. I'm still growing roots! Getting these ladies to drink every other day is my goal. Given the circumstances of their veg time I may or not be able to get that going. One or two water cycles will tell now. I believe they will be fine on a 3 day cycle right now in the 10 gal pots but by some top water strategically timed may get another day of root drinking ability. I messed up and didn't not the top water last night on the notes.
They all seem happy tonight making bud sites and stretching their way to the light after 7 days, All have pistols coming in. Only one has a short height right now and I'm thinking of propping her up soon. She's(Blue Dream CBD) almost a foot below the tallest, though with this new light I don't think it's necessary.
One week in and not too much stretch. That's a relief. Pretty sure they won't be growing into the light and at the same time filling the tent. WOOP! Here they are. Have a wonderful day.

I'm not allergic to all strains it seems but Cheese is a MF to cause my nose to run, I almost get a runny nose from smoking it sometimes as well but its worth it. :laughtwo:

I'm off all opiods since last night and feel good!

Man that IS good news! I'm still eating my Tramadol but if I could get a MMJ card like you guys and smoke the herb all day long without being nervous about it I would ditch them in an instant. The meds I'm most worried about are these meds they give me thats called Lyrica, its a real rat poison. It works great for a few days and then its upside down and cause me more problems than they're helping me with. Sad thing its the only thing my painclinic says helps.

Plants look stunning Otter and it really shows how good you are with taking care of them. There will be loads of meds there soon. :)

I'm not allergic to all strains it seems but Cheese is a MF to cause my nose to run, I almost get a runny nose from smoking it sometimes as well but its worth it. :laughtwo:

Man that IS good news! I'm still eating my Tramadol but if I could get a MMJ card like you guys and smoke the herb all day long without being nervous about it I would ditch them in an instant. The meds I'm most worried about are these meds they give me thats called Lyrica, its a real rat poison. It works great for a few days and then its upside down and cause me more problems than they're helping me with. Sad thing its the only thing my painclinic says helps.

Plants look stunning Otter and it really shows how good you are with taking care of them. There will be loads of meds there soon. :)
Now you mention it, I get a symptom or two with some flower too. Yep way worth it!
Ms otter is on a gaba something. Stupid necks! Oh well.

I'm very happy the plants do seem to be coming along well. Going to try getting them seeded on single stems this run.

Back
Top Bottom