Our Ongoing Grows

:rip: my music loving friend!:headbanger: You will be sorely missed by each and everyone here at 420 Magazine.

You take good care Miss J and thanks for letting us know about woody's passing. He was a good man and a better person in my opinion!:circle-of-love::high-five::hug::kiss::Namaste::peace:

Hi All Ms. J here, I so truly Hate to tell you this, but we lost one of the great dirt grower, Curley passed at midnight last nite, he made life and growing fun, I know he had some good friends here and my heart hurts for you all.
So sorry to hear that Ms J, wishing you and the rest of his family all the best in his passing. Take care.

Hi All Ms. J here, I so truly Hate to tell you this, but we lost one of the great dirt grower, Curley passed at midnight last nite, he made life and growing fun, I know he had some good friends here and my heart hurts for you all.
Ms. J, it seems I never had the privilege of getting to know Curley as well as many here had. He sounds like the kind of human that would have brought my heart and soul great joy. Sending you hugs and blessings to help your mourning soul. May his energy and love for growing be felt by everyone here and in their gardens. Thank you for sharing with his community of friends so that we may find some peace in knowing that he is now in peace.

I am so sad to hear this. One of the good guys for sure. May he be at peace now with no pain, and may peace be with you Miss J. God bless.

I'm sorry to hear this news but Woody's post preceding yours sounds like it was time. I hope he is at peace now and I hope your memories together will help in the days to come. :hug:

:rip: Woody. :love:

This is curley's son, going to miss my dad dearly. I know we lost a good man that has helped many people on here with their grows, he had a huge knowledge of growing since he was a teenager, i hope you all learned alot from my dad. Miss J sure learned it from him and hope she continues to grow in his name. Thank all of you for being a friend to my father.

This is curley's son, going to miss my dad dearly. I know we lost a good man that has helped many people on here with their grows, he had a huge knowledge of growing since he was a teenager, i hope you all learned alot from my dad. Miss J sure learned it from him and hope she continues to grow in his name. Thank all of you for being a friend to my father.
He was a good man. :green_heart:
We will miss him dearly.
Give Miss J a big hug from all of us.:hug:

Stay safe
Bill

Thank you and Miss J both for sharing him with us. :green_heart:

So sorry for the loss of your father. Much strength and love to you and yours.

NTH

I am so sorry for your loss Ms. J & @Billdeskjet, my condolences :love::Namaste:

Curley was a good man, we are honored to have had him with us for this long.

Please let us know if we can help in any way.
Sending you lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe Curley, wherever you are :love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom