Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Me too. She looks great. Lots of bud. How does she smell?
Smells lemony soapy kinda. Very pleasant!
Highya SO,

IKLWA looks to have fat buds! She has a lot of branches times big buds = happy winter! Hope your soreness goes away quickly, and you can enjoy the rest of Sunday!

I was going to mention - Next week we have a lot of sun (only a couple days of rain). I was thinking a good week lately has no hurricane coming through!! Happy Smokin'
It's going to be a great week! I'll believe she finishes when I see it though. I'm a believer! I think if I can get two more weeks this one will be done. She's very rot resistant so far!
I am in total awe.

Outdoor growing is so challenging!

Good job Mr Oh! Mother Nature obviously likes you. I don’t blame her either, coz you’re awesome!
Aw now you made me Big Smile!

Stone! What a week👊

That harvest is a beauty! Feels good to reel that one in hey?!

Thats some beauty nugs! Enough to make and smoke as much of whatever you please😊 .

Definitely one of the biggest hauls I have seen in a long time😎

Then theres IKLWA! Wow shes a stunner too. Your a busy Otter lol. Congrats!

Rest up! The work is still coming🤣

At least once you fully harvest those 2 Amazon Vixens you can come inside and harvest some more🤣

At least once you fully harvest those 2 Amazon Vixens you can come inside and harvest some more🤣
IKR!

At Stone's place it's not even over when the Fat Lady sings. She's got to come back for numerous encores! :laugh:

Stone! What a week👊

That harvest is a beauty! Feels good to reel that one in hey?!

Thats some beauty nugs! Enough to make and smoke as much of whatever you please😊 .

Definitely one of the biggest hauls I have seen in a long time😎

Then theres IKLWA! Wow shes a stunner too. Your a busy Otter lol. Congrats!

Rest up! The work is still coming🤣

It's my biggest single plant haul! I'm over the moon! Now onto IKLWA! This one has to dry and open the room up before I can do anything! What a coup on Mother Nature if I can harvest most of IKLWA!
IKR!

At Stone's place it's not even over when the Fat Lady sings. She's got to come back for numerous encores! :laugh:
Congrats Stone!

And then there's the After Party.

Never ends...

:laughtwo:
:party: Testing the first harvested as the last goes to hang sounds like the tone of the season this year!:party:.

This is just a tad compared to what @Bill284 has coming up! He's going to need an addition to his house to keep it in!

It's my biggest single plant haul! I'm over the moon! Now onto IKLWA! This one has to dry and open the room up before I can do anything! What a coup on Mother Nature if I can harvest most of IKLWA!

:party: Testing the first harvested as the last goes to hang sounds like the tone of the season this year!:party:.

This is just a tad compared to what @Bill284 has coming up! He's going to need an addition to his house to keep it in!
Congratulations Amigo. :cheer:
Great work. :welldone:
The original room marked for growing is now spare.
Since I built a grow room away from the house the room is available, thankfully.
I'll be setting up strings and hanging trays this week.
The ole bowl trimmer will get a work out.
Even at 2 pounds a day that's 15 days minimum, I'm guessing.
Sans Bud Rot.
That could change if things go south.
I'm battling the Rot Monster with everything I can get.
Keeping warm and dry for the next 3 weeks will be difficult if not impossible.
So some loss is expected .
Hopefully I get everyone chopped before the greenhouse becomes an Igloo.
Literally. o_O :rofl:
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Congratulations Amigo. :cheer:
Great work. :welldone:
The original room marked for growing is now spare.
Since I built a grow room away from the house the room is available, thankfully.
I'll be setting up strings and hanging trays this week.
The ole bowl trimmer will get a work out.
Even at 2 pounds a day that's 15 days minimum, I'm guessing.
Sans Bud Rot.
That could change if things go south.
I'm battling the Rot Monster with everything I can get.
Keeping warm and dry for the next 3 weeks will be difficult if not impossible.
So some loss is expected .
Hopefully I get everyone chopped before the greenhouse becomes an Igloo.
Literally. o_O :rofl:
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
May the weed Gods smile on you and your garden Bill! :green_heart: Any auto trimming going to happen this year?

Damn that lady has some big leaves and buds are building really good , you still on a feed schedule ? Bill hope things work out for you as good as possible ! :passitleft:
Hey Smokes! I am. I shortened the last two feedings form 2 weeks to 10 days just in case she was going light green on plain hunger but now that were twice in I think she's done or I don't understand how to keep her green. Likely the latter. One thing I didn't do for this one was raise the soil ph before planting. I should have. I hear sativa's need soil ph around 7? especially late in flower or they get weird.

Its hard to tell from the picture Stone, but She looks like she is finishing.

I grow Durban all the time, probably an actual cousin to Iklwa, and they don't finish in spectacular color, they just yellow out and fade away.

Check your trichs. I would guess about 60% cloudy, 30% clear, and some amber but not enough.

I would guess 10-14 more days or until the trichs are how you like them. Its pretty zoomy, I go to about 40% amber. If you wait it out it will produce a lot more frost.

Check almost daily, at a point it will finish fast.

If fresh pistils start to pop don't be fooled, its a last gasp thing Durban does regularly.

Its hard to tell from the picture Stone, but She looks like she is finishing.

I grow Durban all the time, probably an actual cousin to Iklwa, and they don't finish in spectacular color, they just yellow out and fade away.

Check your trichs. I would guess about 60% cloudy, 30% clear, and some amber but not enough.

I would guess 10-14 more days or until the trichs are how you like them. Its pretty zoomy, I go to about 40% amber. If you wait it out it will produce a lot more frost.

Check almost daily, at a point it will finish fast.

If fresh pistils start to pop don't be fooled, its a last gasp thing Durban does regularly.
Hey Gee, thanks for that! I think so. I have one 3 day period of rain in the middle of that time span. I hope she can handle that! If so there's a nice stint of 10ish C sunny days to finish in!
Stone, I can drive 17 hrs to help you trim all those lady's but you're going have to pay for my gas..lol..I wouldn't want you to be in the fetal position after that trim..lol.. you might go mia for awhile..lol
You're a beautiful man Gaines! If I want help I have a team to rely on. I'm saving them for when I really need them. That was "just a flesh wound" and is good for me! Like my dad would say after tossing down a shot of Seagrams 7 "feels so good when the pain goes away"! :p

Hey Smokes! I am. I shortened the last two feedings form 2 weeks to 10 days just in case she was going light green on plain hunger but now that were twice in I think she's done or I don't understand how to keep her green. Likely the latter. One thing I didn't do for this one was raise the soil ph before planting. I should have. I hear sativa's need soil ph around 7? especially late in flower or they get weird.
I didn’t know that and since that’s all I grow thanks for the tip. CL🍀

ILKWA is looking amazing, and the fact that it's so open in the middle will surely help it get through until harvest! Those long spears are gorgeous.

90mg of CBD/day and you're still sore? That really was hard work!
InTheShed, totally agree with you. Those spears are so captivating, aren't they? StoneOtter's got some impressive gardening skills. Can't wait to see the final product.
Me too. She looks great. Lots of bud. How does she smell?
Lerugged, right? The pics are drool-worthy. And from what StoneOtter described, the scent sounds just as enticing. Can't help but admire the dedication here. How's your own grow coming along?

Heya Stone :ciao: Congratulations on that Cherries D harvest! Pretty amazing plant. :bravo:
What a chop session I had with Cherries D! Started at the crack of 7:30 am and went to 7:30 pm with one branch left to do today.
That's excellent progress for such a huge haul. It would have taken me twice that long - and I know from experience. :laughtwo:
And last is the sad proud bones and seeds ripening of Cherries D.
I fixed that for you. :cool:

InTheShed, totally agree with you. Those spears are so captivating, aren't they? StoneOtter's got some impressive gardening skills. Can't wait to see the final product.

Lerugged, right? The pics are drool-worthy. And from what StoneOtter described, the scent sounds just as enticing. Can't help but admire the dedication here. How's your own grow coming along?
Hey Colacaptain, thanks for the kind words and welcome to my little slice of heaven! What ya growing?
Heya Stone :ciao: Congratulations on that Cherries D harvest! Pretty amazing plant. :bravo:

That's excellent progress for such a huge haul. It would have taken me twice that long - and I know from experience. :laughtwo:

I fixed that for you. :cool:
Hey Beez! She's worth it! Yes you did fix that! Silly me! I was just out there on rot patrol and took a close look at tha bones. The buds I left are perfectly ripe now! I wasn't going to harvest them they look so good! I might do it for science! ;) See if the extra time weighed on taste.

Back
Top Bottom