Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

I'm off all pharmacy nsaids. Celebrex was doing something I didn't like(bruising easily) so I stopped it and went up to 90 mg cbd a day. It's helping! I can't take any others, allergic. Go cbd!

When I was diagnosed with rheumatoid autoimmune disease in 2004, they put me on Celebrex and it gave me angina so I went off it. Definitely don't need that kind of side effect. That's why I like cannabis. It doesn't have scary side effects the way a lot of pharmaceuticals do. I only use cannabis for pain relief except when I'm travelling out of country because it's not legal to leave Canada with it.

It's amazing to me that you can eat 90 mg of CBD daily and still can get high. I'm only taking 35 mg daily and I believe it affects my highs. I take all my CBD before bed in order for it to have less of an impact on the oil I use to get high. Because I love getting high. :yummy:

Highya SO,

I saw that you checked the weather report. Did you see the hurricane spinning in the Leeward islands is forecast just like the last one that came up here into Nova Scotia. Just a heads up for ya. I'm cutting down two for sure on Friday. Oh, like you, I have some of Van Stank's strains going, and also like you, they have long branches rising quite high in the sky. They're getting heavy now, flopping here and there. I'm hoping they'll be ready also. Can't hurt to hope!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I saw that you checked the weather report. Did you see the hurricane spinning in the Leeward islands is forecast just like the last one that came up here into Nova Scotia. Just a heads up for ya. I'm cutting down two for sure on Friday. Oh, like you, I have some of Van Stank's strains going, and also like you, they have long branches rising quite high in the sky. They're getting heavy now, flopping here and there. I'm hoping they'll be ready also. Can't hurt to hope!! Happy Smokin'
Shew Bode, it sounds like you have your work cut out for you this weekend going forward. That's a lotta chop and trim. Best wishes for an awesome harvest.

Highya SO, Carmen Ray, guys and girls,

Thank you CR, kinda like driven by the weather. I'm hoping this one won't be any worse than the last one! I hang ladies to dry, then trim about a week later. I have a dehumidifier in a small room. Dries them out really nice. Anyways, two of them will be drying during the hurricane. What a season!!

Btw, love your avatar! Very cute! Happy Smokin'

:green_heart:
Are you infusing in EVOO or doing rosin? And how are you calculating your numbers? I'd need 9 caps to hit 90mg/day.
Yes evoo and 9 caps. I used your calc's.
When I was diagnosed with rheumatoid autoimmune disease in 2004, they put me on Celebrex and it gave me angina so I went off it. Definitely don't need that kind of side effect. That's why I like cannabis. It doesn't have scary side effects the way a lot of pharmaceuticals do. I only use cannabis for pain relief except when I'm travelling out of country because it's not legal to leave Canada with it.

It's amazing to me that you can eat 90 mg of CBD daily and still can get high. I'm only taking 35 mg daily and I believe it affects my highs. I take all my CBD before bed in order for it to have less of an impact on the oil I use to get high. Because I love getting high. :yummy:
I feel better in some ways already! My skin is better. I'm not bruising and my skin isn't tearing easily like it was. Celebrez was helping my migraines but hurting me in other ways.

I'm still getting a good buzz keeping in mind everything is relative. It's not like it was before but not bad.
Highya SO,

Friday was my best day as Saturday I'm getting rain. I didn't get that it may be a hurricane. This weekend will hopefully be time for them to have built some good thc! My Cherries D looks ready. She was powerful to smoke last week on the tester and she really had a swelling through the week!

CHERRIES DUBELEE IS NO LONGER A TREE UPDATE

Hello all! What a chop session I had with Cherries D! Started at the crack of 7:30 am and went to 7:30 pm with one branch left to do today.
They got dunked and swished in a half cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and a half cup of baking soda in a 5 gallon bucket, then two buckets of fresh rinse.
My fingers got so sticky so fast I have no pics of the actual scizzorhanding.
Here she hangs! Those buds are solid as rocks! I have no idea what kind of weight it is. Hope it's a ton!
Here she is this week sunning those juicy buds!

And hanging out in the shed with all the cool tools!

After they hang dry I brought them in. It's raining and rh id no goos for this when I have a room I can use.

Plumb wore me out!
I left the seeded branch on for another two weeks if possible. Had to cut the main bud off for rot. I dissected it and got 40ish seeds that may be viable! They look alright but lack dark black lines on the shells.

Hello all! What a chop session I had with Cherries D! Started at the crack of 7:30 am and went to 7:30 pm with one branch left to do today.
They got dunked and swished in a half cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and a half cup of baking soda in a 5 gallon bucket, then two buckets of fresh rinse.
Here she hangs! Those buds are solid as rocks! I have no idea what kind of weight it is. Hope it's a ton!

After they hang dry I brought them in. It's raining and rh id no goos for this when I have a room I can use.

Plumb wore me out!
I left the seeded branch on for another two weeks if possible. Had to cut the main bud off for rot. I dissected it and got 40ish seeds that may be viable! They look alright but lack dark black lines on the shells.
OMG that’s so much bud. Wow man, amazing harvest, congratulations!!! You can see from here how dense you got those things. They look like big golf balls or mini softballs or something. And jeez, even hanging you can see how healthy she was at harvest. Her final in ground picture is stunning and I think you should enter it in PLOTM! Nice work and congrats again!

OMG that’s so much bud. Wow man, amazing harvest, congratulations!!! You can see from here how dense you got those things. They look like big golf balls or mini softballs or something. And jeez, even hanging you can see how healthy she was at harvest. Her final in ground picture is stunning and I think you should enter it in PLOTM! Nice work and congrats again!
Also, that first hanging shot in the shed is badass. Just something cool and old school and mountain man about it. What a killer hang job.

Plumb wore me out!
Excellent harvest.

Great 12-hour takedown Stone! I hope you enjoy it! :ganjamon:

And this:
1696721560840.png

:thumb:

I was wondering where you've been so this explains it. :bravo: on the harvest of Tree #1 and getting it down and trimmed in a single day! Gotta be at least a pound there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
in the shed with all the cool tools!
Aww thanks Otter, but my tools are pretty basic.
I left the seeded branch on for another two weeks if possible.
Keeping the ILGWU company is all. :thumb:
Had to cut the main bud off for rot. I dissected it and got 40ish seeds that may be viable! They look alright but lack dark black lines on the shells.
The the main cola of the plant or the main one you pollinated?
big golf balls or mini softballs or something
So...baseballs?
in the shed is badass
Aww thanks Jon, but I'm pretty basic.

Congratulations on your fantastic harvest Otter. I also wondered where you were at. Here's to the seeded bits too! Woohoo!:green_heart:

EDIT - You know you're a stoner when you congratulate the person twice on the same harvest... forgive me Otter :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom